is looking for big-hearted, invested, and thorough Vice President of Sales
to join our vibrant team at Administration Office
in Surprise, AZ.
Statement of Purpose:
This position reports to the Chief Experience Officer and leads the marketing and sales efforts across Sun Health. The VP of Sales will coordinate, monitor and report on the sales and marketing activities.
Salaried-exempt from overtime pay, eligible for 30% targeted incentive pay.
Why Sun Health?
Sun Health has supported healthcare in the West Phoenix metropolitan area for over 50 years and continues its mission to champion superior health and wellbeing through philanthropy, inspired living, and wellness programs.
Sun Health's core purpose is to empower people to enjoy living longer and more purposeful lives, and our team members lead the way in education, advocacy, and care for our residents and community.
Sun Health Was Recently
- certified as a Great Place to Work by our employees in 2020, 2021 and 2022,
- awarded a top 10 spot on the national Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services™ 2020 and 2021 list, and
- awarded a Platinum award in 2019, 2020 & 2021 through the Healthy Arizona Worksites Program.
Benefits Offered For This Position Include
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Medical, dental & vision
- 401k with immediate vesting & up to 4% employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career and leadership development opportunities
- Employee Health and Wellbeing programs & rewards
- Community volunteer opportunities
- Discount Programs through The Employee Network
- Employee Association: Nonprofit supporting team members in need
A comprehensive list of benefits for all positions can be found here: https://www.sunhealth.org/careers#benefit
Major Task, Duties And Responsibilities
- Develops and implements comprehensive sales and marketing strategies aligned with the company's goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with the VP of Marketing and Communications and the VP of Community Operations in the preparation of the annual marketing plans and related budget for each community.
- Assists with the development and monitoring of the marketing plan and related budget for new construction and expansion of current customers.
- Works with senior leadership and the VP of Community Operations of each community to develop appropriate ongoing reporting for the sales and marketing efforts.
- Leads regularly scheduled meetings and calls as well as coordinates and monitors implementation of sales and marketing efforts, including status reports from sales and marketing partners and each on-site sales team.
- Maintains positive relations with community referral sources, the community at large, and all visitors, guests, and residents. Collaborates with the Vice President of Operations to ensure internal support of sales and marketing initiatives.
- Utilizes data-driven insights to optimize sales and marketing campaigns, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and report on sales and marketing performance to executive leadership.
- Fosters teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, and visitors.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales managers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing sales.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competition. Monitors competitors' products, sales and marketing activities.
- Fosters strong relationships with key stakeholders, including internal teams, customers, industry influencers, and other external partners.
- Leads, mentors, and inspires the sales team, fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration, and continuous improvement.
- Contributes research and analysis to support decision-making and planning for major sales initiatives.
- Seeks out and performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a field related to the position.
- Five to seven years in sales and marketing in a senior living, CCRC or related experience role, with multi-facility experience a plus. Selling Life Plan contracts experience preferred.
- Experienced sales leader with proven sales results and success in training and growing and leading teams.
- Experience building and executing a sales plan.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro