Corpus Christi, Texas Job ID
As a Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative you are responsible for the maintenance and expansion of your assigned customer base within an assigned territory for veterinary supplies, products, & programs. This includes achieving annual sales, revenue, and gross profit goals within a specified territory.Click to learn more about a day in the life of a Territory Manager!
Building connections for healthier communities
Patterson Companies and our dedicated teams create healthier communities by building strong partnerships, one person at a time. We connect expertise to inspired ideas, products and services while creating a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our clients and their customers.
As a market leading animal health and dental company, we supply technology, products and equipment, as well as marketing, support and logistics services across North America and the U.K.Responsibilities
Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Minimum Qualifications
- Regularly calls on veterinary offices, labs, and institutions within a defined sales territory to achieve budgeted sales volume and other established goals.
- Maintains and further develops established accounts, and develops new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Actively prospects, pursues, and closes equipment and technology sales in assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing existing consumables base.
- Responsible for generating leads for technology offerings, exclusive products, and capital equipment.
- Prepare presentations and price quotes for customers.
- Must be able to meet forecasted goals.
- Promotes Patterson Vet marketing programs & demonstrates new products.
- Participates in and supports meetings and activities as requested by the Branch Manager, Region and/or General office.
- Performs other Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative duties as assigned.
Candidates must possess ONE
or more of the following:
Veterinary Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Preferred Qualifications
- A four year degree or
- Three or more years of experience in business to business sales or
- Three or more years of experience in the HEALTH/VETERINARY industry
- Prior direct, retail, or telephone sales experience
- Knowledge of veterinary industry (or experience)
- PC skills required including knowledge of spreadsheets & word processing software
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Skillful negotiation and presentation abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills