- Monthly uncapped commission **
The Home Health Account Executive
is responsible for successfully marketing to doctors’ offices, hospitals, nursing facilities, ALF’s (Assisted Living Facilities) and various communities and organizations to achieve the Company’s financial and market share goals. Identify and educate potential customers and referral sources about healthcare services provided by the Company. Establish trusted relationships with referral sources and in-house staff. Continually prospect for new account, as well as maintain current accounts, and comply with all sales related policies and procedures.Territory: Pasco county Florida
Essential Job Functions
Aveanna Healthcare Offers
- You will be visible in the community by educating and presenting to referral sources such as skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and physician/doctors’ offices.
- Conduct in-services, presentations, educational luncheons, host and attend relevant events by introducing our home health care services to physicians, patients, their families, facility staff and other referral sources.
- This is a role where you will have autonomy, flexibility and setting your own schedule. We would expect you to spend most of your time in the field as this is not a “behind the desk” role.
- Promote professional relationships with physicians, health facilities, and any other customers in order to improve the agency’s position in the community.
- Regularly consults with the Administrator on all aspects of marketing/sales activities.
- Responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating all marketing/sales activities for company services.
- Interacts with Directors and Supervisors regarding maintenance of accounts.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with referral sources through ongoing assessment.
- Coordinate and complete on-site discharge planning when needed.
- Design a regular schedule of visits to all referral sources in geographically defined market area.
- Responsible for developing sales strategy.
- Participates in in-service programs
- Participates in the HHA’s QAPI program.
- Maintains consistent attendance.
- Submits all credentials in a timely manner.
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- At least 2 years healthcare, home health, hospice Sales experience (plus for Home Health experience)
- Licensed Clinical experience is preferred
- Established community relationships/connections/referrals (contacts/referrals)
- Excellent People and Relationship Skills (referral sources, patients, family members, general public)
- Strong ability to present and effectively communicate (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to work well independently as well as in groups.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated personality, self-starter, genuine, empathetic, problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable regarding standards of practice for all services offered
- Valid and current driver's license and evidence of automobile insurance.
- Ability to travel to multiple job sites and attend required meetings
- Strong critical thinking and strategic sales skills