Pediatric Sales Specialists (PSS) will be responsible for conducting in person visits with targeted Pediatric Group Practices and Pediatric Accounts to drive utilization of VP102. The PSS will be responsible for collaborating efforts with the Health System Specialists and Specialty Sales Reps they overlap with but will be the owner and accountable for performance within assigned Pediatric Groups and Practices. The PSS will be responsible for identifying and develop Pediatric KOL’s and driving peer to peer educational programs. The PSS will leverage partnership with physician buying groups to identify opportunities, develop leads and pull through utilization.
The PSS is a regionally focused position that will cover several states.
The PSS may also be required to assist or perform other duties within the Company as directed, from time to time.
The PSS will be required to live within the assigned geography.Summary Of Position Responsibilities
Education And Experience Requirements
- Drive results and excel in execution
- Lead and ensure the successful launch of VP 102.
- Conduct in person visits/meetings/and communications with HCPs and other healthcare customers.
- Execute national strategies- such as speaker development, speaker programs and other key tactics inside the institution
- Work with medical to establish KOL development
- Work cross functionally with the Business Reimbursement Team as needed to ensure good HCP experience
- Required to build and maintain highly professional relationships with key physicians and customers.
- Provide information to field-based teams that impact their affiliated field base physicians
- Agree to and follow all Company policy and procedures and essential requirements of the Position
Bachelor’s Degree required, ideally in Business or Health Science related fields.
4 Year degree required from an accredited university or college
Substantial and relevant sales experience in the life sciences/biopharmaceutical space. Knowedlge of the Pediatric market and successful track record of working in the pediatric space.
Successful experience working within institutions and large group practices. Also demonstrated ability in working the entire stakeholder within these settings.
Of importance, is demonstrated successful experience in launching new brands in Pediatrics. The ability to achieve sales results, development of KOL/customer relationships, experience and success in working across sales, market access and channel teams. High agility in working in a fast-paced start up environment and the ability to adapt to business challenges as they arise.Key Requirements Will Include
- Achieve results
- Launch VP102
- Demonstrated successful development of launch execution in Pediatrics
- High competency in strategic planning and execution
- Proven experience developing key customers and segments of business
- Ability to understand clinical information, the medical legal process and develop effective campaigns that are compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Strong communication and influence skills, with the ability to inspire confidence and work successfully with internal and external stakeholders
- Committed to Verrica’s vision, mission, core values and culture.
Experience working in buy-and-bill and/or specialty pharmacy a plus!Physical Position Requirements
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at a desk. Normal requirements for office operations with respect to lifting, standing and walking. The position will require travel, sometimes frequent, during routine responsibilities. Required to overnight travel up to 50% of time. This position requires in-person visits with HCPs and other healthcare customers.