Cutera is a leading global aesthetics device company
with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global
Our Company’s technology enables physicians to provide advanced solutions for a broad range of medical aesthetic applications including improving the skin’s appearance through the treatment of superficial benign vascular and pigmented lesions, hair removal, improvement in skin laxity and wrinkles, and body contouring and sculpting.
The Regional Manager – Key Accounts is responsible for leading the activities of field-based Key Account Manager team. This sales leader implements regional selling strategies, ensures sales and marketing plan execution and coaches team members to drive sales revenue through sales, increased device utilization, and new opportunities.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Lead team to achieve or exceed sales, utilization, and lead generation objectives in the designated sales territory
- Develop effective regional sales plans and accurate business forecasts
- Evaluate and coach team members to improve performance
- Hire, develop, motivate and retain talented sales professionals
- Drive organizational and cultural changes needed to achieve strategic objectives
- Lead a team responsible for changing the standard of care
- Partner with key customers to gain commitment to products, services, and solutions
Bring These Qualities
- Proven success in a dynamic sales leadership role, especially during a new product launch
- Experience selecting, motivating and coaching a diverse team
- A drive for excellence and results
- Ability to stay productive in the face of ambiguity
- Experience driving rapid, exponential growth, scaling business/team to support the expansion
- A passion for connecting customers to life-changing opportunities for themselves and their patients
- Experience in the aesthetics, dermatology, or medical device industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience with 3 years leading a sales territory team and 5+ years of overall sales and marketing experience
- Validated experience leading a field-based sales team with a proven track record.
- Experience in the aesthetics, dermatology or medical device industry
- Ability to travel to up to 60% of the time + up to four weekends per quarter.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Finally, What’s In It for YOU?
- Career growth (we are growing and like to promote within where possible)
- Financial independence with a competitively strong base salary plus incentive compensation plans – Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses
- Car allowance
- A full slate of benefits: Medical, dental, vision, AD&D, life insurance, short/long term disability, 401K, ESPP… the list goes on.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If you are ready to become part of our spectacular, growing, and FUN company, then apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Competitive salary, benefits, ESPP and stock options. Cutera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.