The OSG Sales Team is a highly driven group that telecommutes from all over the world. We are seeking a highly motivated team member to join our collaborative, competitive, and fun team.
Optimal Strategix Group (OSG) is a marketing strategy, research/insights, and technology firm that help clients create and leverage fact -based insights to drive innovation and growth.
We are looking for a business-focused and enthusiastic individual with Key Account Manager Medical Device experience who has embraced the new digital way of working and is keen to succeed in an innovative environment.The Position
The position of Key Account Manager will report to a Sales Leader. A Key Account Manager brings together all resources that are required to execute and implement solution driven sales strategies in selected key accounts and builds relationships with key clinical as well as influential administrative & economic decision makers This position provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the overall growth of the company. Th position requires enthusiasm for understanding client business issues, identifying superior solutions, providing unmatched client service, and dedication to company goals. The successful candidate should have a passion for quality, a drive to enable client success and experience within the Medical Device vertical.Key Responsibilities
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to Sales Leader
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals whilst meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting tight deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions Identify client’s total addressable budget
- Look to build long term relationship via ARR contract
- Able to expand the relationship across multiple contacts and business units in the account.
- Minimum 5 years of Key Account Management experience within Medical Devices field
- Bachelor’s Degree – MBA or MMR preferred
- Team working - internal and external collaboration, managing expectations and delivering customer centric value.
- A desire to learn the Sales Process
- Have an appetite for business acumen and analytics to build profitable and sustainable commercial offers across the portfolio.
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS/PaaS driving ARR
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments.
- Experience managing large, complex accounts in net new and renewal environment.
- Successful track record of reaching and/or exceeding goals.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical and forecasting skills
- Vertical expertise in Medical Devices required.
OSG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
OSG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.