Territory - Southwest Alabama
About the role:
Join Takeda as a Neuroscience Sales Representative where you will work to enhance Neuroscience product promotion efforts within your assigned territory. In this role, you will communicate clinical and scientific knowledge about our Neuroscience product(s) to appropriate HCPs in the psychiatric space, as well as some in primary care, and will work to achieve sales goals as defined by organization.
How you will contribute:
- Communicate to Psychiatrists and other appropriate HCPs high-level scientific reasoning supporting the understanding and treatment of depression and the benefits tied to our Neuroscience product(s)
- Engage customers in a way that reflects understanding of their environment and provides insight relevant to their market and practice
- Implement sales and product marketing strategies to achieve sales goals
- Develop, sustain and grow highly effective working relationships with Psychiatrists and other appropriate healthcare providers
- Work in conjunction with the District Business Manager to provide feedback to the Neuroscience Marketing team and Neuroscience Business Unit Sales leadership by providing market place intelligence/insights
- Collaborate with others to foster greater coordination around our promotional efforts
- Comply with the company Compliance Guidelines, Code of Conduct and Promotional Practices and adhere to Takeda's Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Communicate respectfully with an inclusive mindset to internal and external customers, partners and colleagues
- Bachelors degree
- Valid U.S. drivers license
- Living in territory
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience or have previous Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. commercial leadership development or Takeda sales internship experience
- Healthcare, medical device/medical equipment, pharmaceutical or biotech sales experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older with valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
- Must have authorization and ability to drive a company leased vehicle or rental
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
Base Salary Range: $72,400.00 to $90,500.00, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Alabama - Virtual