Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 8297
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions – The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
Using the guidelines of the sales compensation plan, utilize transactional data and internal tools to ensure that sales achievement is assigned and calculated properly to generate monthly commissions payments to the respective sales teams. Ad-hoc reporting, process improvement and effective communication with internal customers will be a consistent part of the role.
- Maintains territory alignment rules for sales territories in SAP.
- Validates territory transactional data for accuracy and eligibility for sales compensation.
- Create and distribute compensation plan documents to all field sales personnel.
- Executes compensation plan calculations and payments per the annual compensation plan as written.
- Processes sales inquiries from the field sales organizations.
- Communicates findings for sales inquiries to the appropriate approving authorities and provides recommendations as needed.
- Makes all appropriate updates in SPM software (Varicent ICM) for plan setup, payee eligibility and adjustments as required.
- Process the monthly commission’s checklist through the appropriate sales leaders for all SBU’s to ensure all additional payments and/or adjustments are captured and approved.
- Prepares a monthly commission forecast for Finance ahead of payroll submission.
- Compiles payroll files, circulates them for approval and forwards to payroll for processing.
- Delivers monthly transactional reporting via Excel pivot tables to supported field teams.
- Respond to inquiries from field sales and sales management as needed.
- Provides analytical support to the Sales Compensation and Reporting team as well as the Salesforce.com team as needed.
- Facilitates the compilation and production of sales-related reports that support the sales organizations in attaining their revenue growth targets.
- Participate in meetings & conference calls as requested.
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or related field with 0-2 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, proactive, and creative
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 0 %
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.