Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who We Want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive, and results-oriented marketers who create a track record of success.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and partnerships with Teaching Institution accounts including program directors/coordinators, practicing HCPs, fellows, and residents.
- Work in partnership with the local sales teams to establish prioritization of accounts based on local and national inputs.
- Drive collaboration and maintain excellent partnership with cross-functional teams including Medical Education, Marketing and Sales to ensure alignment priority accounts and planned customer activities are in line with commercial strategy of the associated division.
- Develop and execute local customized education curriculums/calendars aligned to customer needs and the product/technology priorities for Stryker. Programs may include but are not limited to technical workshops, cadaveric training and speaking engagements.
- Partner with Medical Education to assess and evaluate customer feedback for educational programs for the purpose of understanding training effectiveness
- Collect ongoing voice of customer feedback, advising collaborative partners to help enhance or direct programs and offerings.
- Maintain an accurate profile for each Teaching Institution, including a Resident and Fellow database in your defined geography
- Manage the Surgeon Connect process, including tracking of incoming and outgoing residents and fellows.
- Execute hand-offs in partnership with the Sales team to ensure a smooth transition to their future fellowship/practice
- Drive attendance to core National Medical Education Programs and Stryker sponsored Third-Party Programs
- Support internal awareness of regional job openings and grant requests.
- Collaborate with team members on strategies and key initiatives to improve program offerings for Teaching Institutions
- Share best practices across territories to create consistent, customer experiences
- Responsibility for prioritizing activities, ensuring successful program execution, tracking metrics, managing budget, and driving efficiency in spend.
What you need:
- 8+ years of work experience required
- 5+ years medical device or marketing/sales experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
- Demonstrated ability to operate with a high-level of independence in a fast-paced and complex program environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA preferred
salary plus bonus eligible + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program). This information reflects the anticipated salary range for this position based on current national data. Actual minimum and maximum may vary based location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.*
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com