Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
Who We Want
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do
As an Associate Sales Education Manager at Stryker, you will develop, plan, and conduct trainings on techniques for selling the organization's products and/or services for sales representatives and reseller partners. You will also design training classes, training materials, and prepare documentation to ensure effectiveness of our sales education programs.
- Product and procedural expertise inline with educational curriculum
- Strong understanding and knowledge of competitive landscape
- Understands sales process and incorporates knowledge into sales education programs
- Collaborates with key opinion leaders to design educational materials
- Responsible for creating and helping deliver educational content, presentations, and education programs
- Collaborate with broader Medical Education/ product marketing/sales enablement peers
- Lead sales education program coordination/logistics and support content delivery
- Active role in organizing and delivering in-class or virtual courses
- Identifies and analyzes program metrics and feedback to identify effectiveness of sales education
- Contribute meaningful input into the strategic direction for sales education
- Identity opportunities to decrease costs by evaluating current program, processes and associated costs
- Develops key stakeholder network to gather internal & external customer feedback
- Assess support and resources needed to deliver on sales education programs
- Understands the different communication channel strategies and associated impacts
- Articulates desired communication outcome and utilize the most effective platform
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years of work experience required
- 3+ years medical device or Medical Education experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects while delivering on established timelines
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Learn more about Stryker:
salary plus bonus eligible + Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Wellbeing Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program). This information reflects the anticipated salary range for this position based on current national data. Actual minimum and maximum may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience, and other relevant factors.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com