Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.Brief Overview:
Our Amwell Behavioral Health (ABH) Sales Director engages in activity related to developing new health system business opportunities that fuel the Company's growth within a territory that they will manage. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the person in this role is responsible for identifying, managing, and closing new business. We are looking for a seasoned individual contributor that can "roll up their sleeves" and take a hands-on approach to grow the business. A successful person in this role is an experienced, energetic sales professional and strategist who is not afraid to work collaboratively and take on the responsibility to directly impact new customer acquisition.Core Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and quotas, and build new revenue streams through the net new customer acquisition and growth of the business relationships with Health Systems aligned to their territory
- Work with customers to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning our products and services where opportunities exist
- Responsible for the sale of SaaS platform and behavioral health professional services
- Strive to increase key account market share and support sales & marketing programs, RFP's, bids & other customer requirements to grow sales & strengthen relationships
- Achieve/exceed sales quota through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Communicate the value proposition and Return on Investment (ROI) to prospective customers
- Develop and manage sales cycle to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Thoroughly understand and significantly influence customer's decision-making process and leads the customer to positive decisions
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match products and services with identified needs
- Work with internal support teams to deliver solutions for our customer's needs
- Minimum 5 years SaaS solution sales experience working with health systems
- Demonstrated hunter
- Healthcare industry experience, Behavioral Healthcare experience preferred
- Experience building a sales pipeline and positioning business to close
- College/University degree preferred (or equivalent experience)
- Must be comfortable working at all levels of an organization
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and a proven track record in problem-solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills, and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of balancing general prospecting requirements, fulfilling customer needs, and meeting company expectation and goals
- You will be identifying, negotiating, and closing big deals (from targeted Health System Accounts and in a defined territory)
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision-makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify, and understand prospective client's needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- You are hugely curious and will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- You are detail-oriented and well organized as you prepare, build, and manage your pipeline
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers, and clients.
Working at Amwell:
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We're a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.Amwell
is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $ 128,000 - $ 176,000. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance and management discretion. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.Additional Benefits
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell's Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic's second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance