At InBody BWA, Inc.
, our focus is partnering with researchers and clinicians to address the gaps in healthcare for improved patient outcomes. By elevating assessments with accurate body composition, disease progression can be monitored and managed more individually.
With over 5,500 peer-reviewed publications in various clinical applications, Mayo Clinic has validated us at 98% to Dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA).
Inside Sales, Medical Market Specialist (Ohio)
- Full-Time Non-Exempt
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm, EST
- Remote - based in Ohio
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
$56,000 - $63,000 base plus uncapped commission + bonus opportunities
Manager, New Markets
We are searching for passionate and self-motivated individuals to promote and sell products to clinics and researchers. The ideal candidate will leverage proven methods, and possess the desire for continuous growth in our fast-paced, and goal-oriented environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with clinicians and researchers within the chronic disease application.
- Educate on and present InBody’s technology clearly and concisely to prospective customers.
- Execute sales strategies; 70 emails, 25 calls, 10 new leads daily contingent on sales performance.
- Meet or exceed sales targets of InBody’s professional line of Body Composition Analyzers.
- Track progress and results.
To be successful, our team members will need:
- To be a resident of Ohio.
- Bachelor's Degree in the medical-related science field preferred.
- To complete and pass the internal products certification training.
- To be highly entrepreneurial, and capable of long-range planning with minimal supervision.
- To be confident, but coachable.
- Advanced presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
- To work well in both team and independent environments.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15% (attending symposiums and business trips).
- Other, as assigned based on business needs.
- Medical (PPO), Dental (PPO), Vision (PPO) & Life Insurance*
- 401K Plan with up to 3% company match*
- Paid Vacation Time / Sick Leave*
- Paid Wellness and Birthday time off*
- 11 Annual Paid Holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement*
- FSA & DCA*
- Job-related training reimbursement*
- The above-stated benefits may change without prior notice and will begin after successfully completing the 90-day introductory period
Powered by JazzHR