About the role:
Join Takeda as a Neuroscience Sales Representative primary goals are as follows:
- Communicate clinical and scientific knowledge about our Neuroscience product(s) to appropriate HCPs in the psychiatric space and some in primary care.
- Work to enhance Neuroscience product promotion efforts within an assigned territory
- Achieve sales goal as defined by organization.
How you will contribute:
- Engage customers in a way that reflects understanding of their environment and provides insight relevant to their market and practice
- Communicate to Psychiatrists and other appropriate HCPs high-level scientific reasoning supporting the understanding and treatment of depression and the benefits tied to our Neuroscience product(s)
- Build sales and product marketing strategies with precision to achieve sales goals
- Develop, sustain and grow highly effective working relationships with Psychiatrists and other appropriate healthcare providers.
- Work together with the District Business Manager to provide feedback to the Neuroscience Marketing team and Neuroscience Team Sales leadership by providing market place intelligence/insights
- Collaborate with others to foster greater coordination around our promotional efforts
- Comply with the company Compliance Guidelines, Code of Conduct and Promotional Practices and follow Takeda’s Compliance Procedures
- Communicate respectfully with an inclusive mindset to internal and external customers, partners and colleagues
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience
- Valid U.S. drivers license
- Candidates must live within the territory- greater Fairfax, VA
- Healthcare, medical device/medical equipment, pharmaceutical or biotech sales experience
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
This position is currently classified as "remote" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Preference will be given to candidates with a remote location near, and availability to work during the working hours of, the corporate office in Boston, Massachusetts.
Base Salary Range: $72,400.00 to $90,400.00 based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Virginia - Virtual