Rehab Medical is the nation’s fastest-growing medical device company that offers its employees’ health benefits, growth opportunities, and more!
Rehab Medical strives to IMPROVE LIVES by providing custom advanced medical equipment to patients nationwide. Since the company was founded in 2005, Rehab Medical has helped more than 200,000 people regain their independence through wheelchairs and has emerged as a national leader of complex rehab technology within the United States.
- Rehab Medical has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana.
- Winner of the Fast 25 of Indiana 4 years in a row.
- We believe in Hard work with balance, compassion, and achieving goals.
The Position: We are looking for Medical Sales Representatives to join our growing team!
- We offer competitive pay, health benefits along with a generous 401 (k) match, and growth opportunities.
- Compensation highlights:
- Driven First Full Year Reps can expect to earn $65k-$80k
- Driven Second Year Reps can expect to earn $95k+ with commissions uncapped
- Top Reps earn $150k+
- Commissions are paid monthly with no caps on commission.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Intermediate computer skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to develop relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, be detail oriented and organized
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of successful sales experience
The outside sales position will report to the Sales Manager. This position shall have responsibility for making sales calls to a broad spectrum of prospects in the medical industry, including physicians’ offices, hospitals, and nursing homes.
Below are some key functions and skills for this opportunity:
- Conduct sales calls to obtain new referral sources, occasionally in patient homes.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers.
- Presents educational materials to referral sources.
- Displays or demonstrates product knowledge, using samples or brochures.
- Assists patients in finding equipment that best meets their individual needs.
- Acts as a liaison between the company, the patient, referral sources, and insurance companies.