The Clinical Sales Representative will be responsible for the market development, strategic sales, and clinical utilization of the HOLO Platform to hospitals and surgery centers in the assigned geography.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaborate with marketing, digital surgery and the spine hardware sales teams to identify and develop strategy and tactics for the territory.
- Develop new sales leads through strategic selling in an assigned market
- Generate new surgeon users at assigned HOLO accounts
- Grow clinical utilization of the HOLO platform at new and existing accounts
- Ability to provide clinical coverage
- Proficient in delivering product demos and sales presentations
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers and other third parties of Surgalign.
Education/Experience Required And/Or Preferred
- Bachelors’ degree
- At least 2-4 years of relevant medical/clinical sales experience
- Navigation/Robotics subject matter expertise
- Spine/Ortho industry and/or Intuitive Surgical experience
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Results driven, strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong ability to stay organized and flexible in a complex and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without authority and build cross functional partnerships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong working relationships
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Ability and willingness to attend labs/surgeries
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or stand for extend durations. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Be Relentless, Gritty & Tenacious
Passion and perseverance over time. We will not be knocked off course.
Act with Speed
Making thoughtful decision quickly. We execute with intensity and operate with a send of urgency to best serve employee and customers.
Customer Focused and Patient Minded
Putting the customer first at every level of the company. We are fully committed to satisfying surgeons needs to improve their patients’ lives.
Lead with Integrity
Hold oneself to the highest ethical and quality standards. We put honesty, transparency, and sound judgement above all else to deliver on our commitments.
Be Bold & Act Courageously
Stand up for what is right. We take risk, have difficult conversations, make bold decision, and own the results.
We Align with surgeons to improve patient lives by developing and delivering intelligent solutions for spine disorders. We do this through investment in exceptional talent, training, and clinical evidence.