Are you motivated by being able to offer services that make a difference in people's lives? Does salary + uncapped commission + car assistance program, along with a competitive total rewards package excite you? If so and you live in the greater Jacksonville/Gainesville area, we encourage you to keep reading and to apply to help us expand into this area!
Aegis delivers Clarity through comprehensive drug testing solutions that offer a more objective measure of your patient’s drug use. Definitive testing for the right substances in oral fluid or urine provides information that can save lives.
The Regional Sales Manager, Healthcare
will meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling Aegis Healthcare services through professional sales techniques and long-term client relationships. He or she will play an integral role in the success of the Aegis Team to help clinicians make better decisions.
Our core values are: Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, Respect and Excellence.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to Aegis’s sales processes in an ethical, compliant manner.
- Retain and grow current accounts as well as acquire profitable new business
- Utilize cold calling other prospecting techniques to identify and obtain new clients
- Attend national and regional trade shows, conventions, and meetings to increase Aegis’s presence and name recognition through networking with industry professionals
- Provide value to all customer interactions and ensure client needs are exceeded in all areas (Client Services, Laboratory, Billing, Reporting, etc.)
- Create and implement sales and marketing plans to increase Aegis’s share of the compliance testing market that align with company focus and Area Sales Manager direction.
- Continuously learn about new services and improve selling skills Stay well informed about current industry trends and be able to effectively discuss the drug-testing industry
- Prepare written presentations, reports and proposals
- Sell additional services into existing clients as well as prospect and close on new clients
- Develop positive relationships with other Aegis team members and departments
- Effectively communicate with Aegis leadership
- Travel on a daily basis with overnight travel up to 50% of the time
- Indirectly provide supervision to others through motivation, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks
- Indirectly supervise work through the planning and scheduling of work, and the review and approval of tasks
- Indirectly Supervise team members in their work assignments and performance development
- Indirectly supervise/manage/direct in the selection, training, development, and appraisal of team
- Participate in development of client surveys and key performance indicators (KPI) for pain management
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Follow all safety guidelines and report any safety concerns to supervisor
- Other duties as required and assigned
A Successful Candidate Must Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of two (2) years of sales experience is required; candidates with a High school diploma and a minimum of five (5) years of documented, successful sales experience will be considered
- Experience in pain management, healthcare, or medical device industries is preferred
- Must be able to travel within assigned geography and must have familiarity with the territory.
- Valid driver’s license required (must meet insurability requirements)
- Excellent oral, written, telephone and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and staff
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel; experience using a CRM to record and manage sales activity is desirable
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize sales and administrative tasks
- Knowledge of managed care landscape
Aegis Sciences Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer