Job Description Summary
The incumbent will be responsible for sales of the Reagents & Instrument covering designated territory. He will work within the overall framework of Biosciences business to ensure rapid growth and increase market share in his territory.
To effectively grow the Reagents and instrumentation business and increase market share of BD.
Implementation of marketing programs in order to achieve rapid top line growth and exceed bottom line expectation.
Prepare periodic sales forecasts, co-ordination supply chain in order to ensure healthy stock situation in the market place and maintain effective inventory control.
- Continuous evolution of education strategy to maintain the BD’s competitive edge.
- Management of distribution network and identify new qualified distributors.
- Coordinate between various customers and BD Support System.
- Collection of data from market (Dynamics of Market, Market Needs & Competitors Activities)
- Strengthening the overall image of BD – Biosciences business.
Unique Skills & Knowledge
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Analytical problem solving
- Needs high level of domestic healthcare / instrumentation market awareness and ability to Leverages business awareness
- Product knowledge
- Distribution management skills
BD SUCCESS FACTORS
- Customer focus
- Action orientation
- Result orientation
- Managing vision and purpose
Contacts (Internal & External)
- Business Director– Biosciences
- Branch Manager
- Branch service manager
- Branch application manager
- Regional commercial manager
- Supply Chain
- Maintain the cutting edge in customer relation in order to promote BD image and equity.
- Identifying appropriate site and suitable customers for sales of instruments.
- Meeting the customer’s demand and expectations in the market.
Problem Solving & Decision Making
All issues related to sales within the territory related to BD Biosciences Instrumentation & reagents sales within the ambit of the company’s rules and policies.
Primary Work Location
IND Mumbai - CHub Town Solaris