Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 8191
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Surgical - Whatever the latest surgical breakthrough looks like, Teleflex is working to make it happen. From our MiniLap® Percutaneous Surgical System to Weck® Hem-o-lok® Polymer Locking Ligation System, and Weck EFx® Shield™ Fascial Closure System, our portfolio of products adds up to a powerful offering of solutions that helps improve patient outcomes. These innovative, minimally invasive surgery products are offered alongside time-tested and trusted Pilling® Surgical Instrument and Lightsource solutions to provide a comprehensive set of solutions to meet the challenges of an evolving healthcare environment. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
The position will provide analytical and tactical support for the Surgical Business Unit. This person will help update reporting tools, provide quality checks, and support process needs for the sales organization. They will support both our outside Field Reps with forecasting and our Inside Sales Reps with targeting needs and assist in publishing/checking reports. They will also support our applier placement program, quarterly business reviews, mid-year meetings and provide daily/weekly/monthly reporting as required
• Helps with forecast tools for each sales team
• Publishes weekly reporting across senior leadership and sales organization
• Supports in analyzing pipeline and leading indicator data from salesforce.com
• Supports compensation performance metrics and quality controls
• Helps create models when compensation plans need adjustments
• Provides general analytical support for Sales
• Supports Inside Sales in creating target lists based on sales and potential data
• Work with the Sales team to update data in salesforce.com as needed
• Supports end-customer dashboard creations
• Process appliers through our placement program
• Help maintain accurate reporting
• Create slide decks for Sales Representatives and Sales Managers for business reviews
• Respond to ad-hoc reporting requirements and special projects as they arise
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with the Teleflex Code of Ethics, all Company policies, rules, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or similar
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Big picture orientation with attention to detail will be critical for success in this role
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• 3+ years experience in life science or Medical Device
• PowerBI experience
• Saleforce.com experience
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.