Job Description Summary
Inside Sales Manager
Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD leads in patient and health care worker safety and the technologies that enable medical research and clinical laboratories.
We expect the highest levels of quality, integrity, service, and innovation from our employees – on the job and in the communities in which we work and live. In return, we foster an environment where individuals are treated with fairness and respect, and feel valued, acknowledged and rewarded.
Achieve more, grow more, be more.™
As an ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing business, BD is the natural home for driven, ethical and accountable people that want to get noticed, make things happen and enjoy the rewards they truly deserve. Our people are independent and critical thinkers that thrive on the challenge of delivering sustainable growth and live by our values. At BD, your commitment and hunger for results will enable you to achieve more, grow more and be more.
OUR PROMISES TO YOU
At BD we want you to be entrepreneurial, enterprising & accountable – you’re trusted to run your own area and create your own solutions. We have a direct link between results and reward - great achievements merit great rewards. Expect a fast pace, change and growth - you’ll be busy, challenged and never bored! You can make a real impact and get noticed, we have a flat structure and accessible senior management. We ask that you think inclusively with a mindset that enjoys working across functions and divisions, sharing diverse cultures, perspectives and capabilities to find superior solutions for our business, our shareholders, our customers and the patients we serve.
Summary of Position
A new and exciting opportunity for the position of Inside Sales Manager, Benelux in BD has arisen, reporting to a member of the Benelux Leadership Team and in dotted line to the European Inside Sales Director.
As Inside Sales Manager you will build, lead, develop, coach and motivate an effective winning Inside Sales Organisation to drive revenue growth and deliver on agreed goals. You will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire Inside Sales administration process. You will collaborate with many stakeholders across the BU’s and functions, therefore it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and be a strong team player.
- Lead Inside Sales program team and operational work in country to start up Inside Sales in Benelux, responsible for the delivery and success of Inside Sales on behalf of BD in Benelux
- Lead and manage the collaboration, communication & coordination of Inside Sales country business plans
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the inside sales representative team
- Set and track performance against sales targets for the team; generate profitable sales across the Business Units (BU's); driving gains in market share, margin protection and profitable growth objectives for all core products and services
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts in collaboration with the BU’s
- Build, nurture and develop a best in class internal sales team; provide the inside sales force with support with meeting scheduling and follow up
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Build effective action plan to achieve target (call plans, schedules and processes)
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements – Dashboard preparation
- Collaborate with the BU leadership team on the BU strategy
- Play an integral role in the Benelux BU Management Teams, helping to shape the strategic direction of the business (to discuss with Penny)
- Proven experience as an (Inside) Sales manager
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Strong track record of developing, coaching and managing effective teams
- Previous Medical Device industry Sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team management skills
- Results Driven with continuous improvement mindset
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong Team Player
- Hands-on experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Successful execution of the role, implies a broad set of established competencies. The ability for continued personal and professional growth is viewed as key for sustained contribution in this role.
Place of Work
- The Benelux Inside sales organization will operate out of our Erembodegem Office (flex working possible)
Primary Work Location
BEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86