Robotics & Digital Solutions, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies is recruiting for a Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Robotics. This role will be based out of Santa Clara, CA.
Robotics and Digital Solutions, is part of Johnson & Johnson Med Tech. At Johnson & Johnson Robotics and Digital Solutions, we’re changing the trajectory of health for humanity, using robotics to enhance healthcare providers’ abilities and improve patients’ diagnoses, treatments, and recovery times. Johnson & Johnson Robotics was established in 2020 with the integration of Auris Health, Verb Surgical, C-SATS, and Ethicon. It comprises three key med-tech platforms: Flexible Robotics (MONARCH®), Surgical Robotics (OTTAVA™), and Digital Solutions. Join our collaborative, rapidly growing teams in the San Francisco Bay Area (Redwood City and Santa Clara), Cincinnati, and Seattle. You’ll collaborate on breakthrough medical technologies that unite multiple subject areas to build a connected digital ecosystem that advances medical professionals’ skills and improves patient outcomes.
The Manager - Global Strategic Marketing, Robotics
will lead the execution of upstream and downstream activities and serve as the lead with regional marketing to facilitate the Launch Excellence Process. The primary interactions include Marketing, R&D, Regional Marketing, Sales, external partners, executing go-to-market strategy, and all associated deliverables about the market, brand, and organizational readiness.
In This Role, You Will Own
- Executing the Healthcare Provider (HCP) Engagement Strategy by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Leading daily activities that support the HCP Engagement Strategy, related explicitly to onsite visits/labs, including scheduling, logistics, contracting, and follow-ups.
- Maintaining tracking and dashboards associated with HCP Engagements
- Recruiting, retaining, and developing long-lasting relationships with critical HCPs
- Using the Voice of Customer (VOC) to inform the development of the go-to-market strategy and platform/product/procedure.
- Conducting platform reviews to onboard strategic HCPs
- Supporting regional relationships related to the go-to-market strategy and Launch Excellence Process.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; an Advanced degree is preferred.
Required Skills And Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing, sales, professional education, or Junior Military Officer (JMO) experience.
- Experience in upstream/downstream marketing, brand marketing, and/or customer-facing roles or related experience.
- A proven track record of initiating, building, and managing relationships.
- Experience leading the global launch of a product or solution.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Proven record of collaborating and leading across boundaries.
- A consistent track record of budget resources being used appropriately and according to plan.
- Outstanding analytics skills and the ability to understand sophisticated concepts.
- Ability to exercise judgment and appropriate risk-taking.
- Ability to influence without authority.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Medical device industry knowledge and background.
- Knowledge of surgical procedures.
- This job will be based out of Santa Clara CA and may require 25-40% travel domestic and international
- The anticipated salary range for this role is $111,200-$191,820
- This role may require unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
Do you want to be part of a diverse team delivering innovative products to market? Apply today!
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ethicon Inc. (6045)
Yes, 25 % of the Time