Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Responsible for building and sustaining relationships and supporting the growth of eScreen National Account clients and partners. Develops and maintains strong relationships with one or more National Account Customers to identify and implement growth strategies and provide solutions to promote stability and retention. Introduce new eScreen products and services and provide training to educate and increase program adoption, utilization and satisfaction with all eScreen products and services. This position is the first point of contact for their assigned National Account(s) regarding, but not limited to, contracts and contract pricing of existing and new services, provides training, manages expectations and addresses concerns along with other customer Program Management related projects. This position acts as the Voice of the Customer and is responsible for communication with eScreen internal teams and leadership regarding customer requirements, expectations and escalated issues.
What You’ll Work On
- Serves as the liaison between Abbott eScreen and assigned clients, using a consultative approach to manage expectations and upsell solutions, products, and services to meet customer needs.
- Daily interaction with internal eScreen teams and client contacts at all management levels, including executive support.
- Perform customer troubleshooting, follow-up calls, facilitate meetings, conduct business reviews, and provide support to client accounts in partnership with Manager, Account Management, to support customer retention, growth initiatives, and oversight of customer program efficiencies.
- Execute goals and objective strategies as established by the Manager, Account Management
- Determine the most effective communication style for each customer to best understand their program structure, business model and business strategy to support and make recommendations or provide best practices.
- Coordinate necessary marketing materials and support provided to account customers.
- Introduce sales and marketing efforts to generate new business growth
- Complete all department procedures, attend department meetings, and oversee all scheduled training and Client visits.
- Review and provide data analysis to each client account to use for internal purposes and manage performance, growth or decline in services and identify the opportunity for service improvements
- Leverage customer relationships to promote additional products and services to influence account retention and growth.
- Provide guidance to internal NA support teams and operational teams to best serve your customer
- Maintain up to 20% minimum travel schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 3+ years of professional experience required
- Experience in drug testing or Occupational Health-related account management (a plus)
- Experience with managing customer relations via phone, email and in-person daily
- Knowledge of Abbott eScreen products and software applications a plus
- Must have proven skills and experience in extensive interactive client relationships
- Must be a technology-minded person with experience in using Microsoft office applications; creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets; using digital conference applications (WebEx, Skype, MS Teams); using CRMs; and other similar platforms to track projects and document details.
- Needs to understand data and be able to analyze and articulate data findings to internal and external leadership
- Must be an extremely organized person who can manage several open issues and continue to work on them until closed with a resolution while working on all special projects
- Must be a disciplined note-taker with strong attention to recording all applicable details of a project and all daily issue-resolution situations
- Must have strong time-management skills to be able to perform required daily activities, take on new issues and complete other duties
- Must be able to work independently and collaborate with a team successfully
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Must be willing and able to keep early and late working hours
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: http://www.abbottbenefits.com/pages/candidate.aspx
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future.
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.