Expected Travel: More than 50%
Requisition ID: 7898
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Interventional Urology – NeoTract is dedicated to developing innovative, minimally invasive and clinically effective devices that address unmet needs in the field of urology. As part of the Teleflex Interventional Urology business unit, NeoTract’s focus is on improving the standard of care for patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) using the UroLift® System, a minimally invasive, permanent implant system that treats symptoms while preserving sexual function*1,2. The UroLift System is clinically proven to treat lower urinary tract symptoms due to BPH in men over the age of 45. The UroLift System lifts or holds the enlarged prostate tissue out of the way so it no longer blocks the urethra. There is no cutting, heating or removal of prostate tissue. More than 400,000 men have been treated with the UroLift System in select markets worldwide.** Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
* No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the FDA pivotal study.
** Management estimate based on product sales and average units per procedure
- Roehrborn, J Urology 2013 LIFT Study
- McVary, J Sex Med 2014
Indicated for the treatment of symptoms of an enlarged prostate up to 100cc in men 45 years or older. As with any medical procedure, individual results may vary. Most common side effects are temporary and include pain or burning with urination, blood in the urine, pelvic pain, urgent need to urinate and/or the inability to control the urge.1 Rare side effects, including bleeding and infection, may lead to a serious outcome and may require intervention. Speak with your doctor to determine if you may be a candidate.
The Urology Consultant establishes, builds, and maintains professional relationships with KOLs and effectively communicate UroLift’s value proposition to all stakeholders. This position partners with cross-functional teams to communicate current market conditions and develop accounts to adopt the UroLift System. This position requires thorough knowledge of the urology field, ability to launch disruptive technologies in the urology space, and strong motivation to over-deliver revenue versus sales plan.
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quota for the defined area.
- Maintain a monthly and quarterly territory plan that outlines territory sales objectives and areas of vulnerability.
- Provide monthly forecasts for defined area.
- Effectively communicate UroLift’s value proposition to customers.
- Qualify, train, assess, and ultimately develop accounts to adopt the UroLift system as an integral part of their BPH practice with the goal of demonstrating high account adoption.
- Communicate current market conditions and recommend improvements to the commercial process.
- Partner with the Professional Education team to deliver outstanding clinical training support to physicians to support physicians becoming clinically independent quickly.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and KOLs within region.
- Partner closely with the Regional Business Manager, Sales team, and Marketing team to identify and prioritize customers for higher-level corporate relationships.
- Partner with the Customer Service team to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with the Regional Business Manager and Finance team to ensure all required sales reporting forms are completed and submitted on time.
- Provide support in resolving product complaints and/or safety issues.
- Proactively support organizational goals and objectives, policies and procedures,
- Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations including strict compliance with NeoTract’s Customer Relationship and the Sunshine Act policies.
- Maintain a professional and credible image with key physicians, consultants, suppliers, and teammates.
- Establish and maintain credentials (via RepTrax, Vendormate, etc) to enter and work in hospitals and other medical facilities as required by facility requirements.
- Manage travel and expenses per approved budget.
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
Education / Experience Requirements
- BA in Business (or related discipline) or equivalent work experience, or related practical experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the field of urology and urology products, and strong relationships with local urologists highly desired.
- Operating room experience is required.
- Medical device experience is required.
- Strong understanding of the treatment algorithm for BPH and well-versed in related prostate health.
- Successful track record of launching new and disruptive technologies and well versed and proficient in reimbursement of assigned territory.
- Strong track record of over-delivering revenue versus sales plan.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills, ability to adapt to changing work priorities, and ability to maintain good working relationships.
- Strong analytical capabilities to continuously refine business plans and sales techniques to achieve maximum performance.
- Proficiency in PC-based office applications including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 40-60% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license issued by residing state and good driving record.
- Overnight travel may be required.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.