At Johnson & Johnson Med Tech, we’re changing the trajectory of health for humanity, using robotics to enhance healthcare providers’ abilities and improve patients’ diagnoses, treatments, and recovery times. Johnson & Johnson Robotics was established in 2020 with the integration of Auris Health, Verb Surgical, C-SATS, and Ethicon. It comprises three key med-tech platforms: Flexible Robotics (MONARCH®), Surgical Robotics (OTTAVA™), and Digital Solutions.
Our ambition is to be in every OR, enhancing the work of surgeons, nurses, and everyone involved in a patient’s surgical journey. To do this, we’re building a connected ecosystem that aims to make surgery smarter, reduce variation in surgical outcomes, and improve patient results.
Auris Health, a Johnson & Johnson company, is a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation, and data science, Auris Health is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Join our collaborative, rapidly growing teams in Birmingham, AL; Atlanta, GA; and Nashville, TN territory.
As a Field Sales Account Manager, this individual will serve as the point person for end to end program development and clinical success, including procedure sales, support and driving utilization for all Auris Surgical Robotics Technologies. The Field Sales Account Manager will be primarily responsible for developing and executing business plans for assigned territories, leading clinical and technical product discussions and demonstrations as part of the sales process, referral education sales activities, conducting Business Review Program sessions, managing any post sales installation and will support after sales adoption and utilization of Auris Surgical Robotics products, including educating physicians and staff on the use of the products.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans which achieve procedure sales and disposable sales revenue targets within the assigned geographical territory.
- Maintain a detailed, frequently updated and strategic business plan for the territory.
- Present realistic sales forecasts to sales management on a consistent basis.
- Work with the Field Sales Territory Manager counterparts to execute key strategic sales activities that maximize all Auris Health capital system sales and procedure sales.
- Lead product technical and clinical demonstrations to ensure eventual sales and adoption of Auris Surgical Robotics technologies.
- Execute key referral education activities that lead to increased procedure sales.
- Implement post sales installation, implementation and adoption protocol in collaboration with the sales team and service team to achieve the desired business objective of the deal.
- Support new customers in clinical adoption of Auris Surgical Robotics technologies.
- Work with the customer to ensure customer can achieve their clinical and economic goals with the new technology and overall customer satisfaction driving higher customer utilization rates.
- Must develop and maintain expert level knowledge of all Auris Surgical Robotics products and demonstrate a firm grasp of industry trends, understanding of market trends and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of relevant Medical Device/ Healthcare and/or Business-to-Business sales experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to learn and communicate technical product as well as clinical knowledge of disease states to physicians and economic buyers is a must.
- The ability to travel extensively up to 75%, including overnight travel within the assigned territory is a must for the role.
- Required to work in a hospital, ASC setting, attending live patient cases as when required as part of the job and wear necessary protective gear (i.e. lead aprons, masks, etc.).
- Self-starter who performs well with autonomy and problem solver who can think critically in high pressure environments.
- Works well with the team and frequently shares sales strategies key learning with sales management and with peers.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and collaborates and works well within a matrix team environment.
- Proven ability to articulate customer needs and feedback to the entire organization as needed.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks.
- Ability to communicate at a high level and high frequency level on a daily basis with sales management and the broader organization.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
This position operates in a field-based sales territory environment. This role requires a personal vehicle for field travel with a valid Driver’s License. A monthly car allowance will be provided for the personal vehicle. This role also requires a company issued computer and a cell phone will be needed and expensed monthly as well.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: talk, hear, stand, walk, type, and lift and handle lightweight computer and sales bags as well as demonstration equipment.
This position requires travel within the assigned geographical sales territory up to 75% of the time with frequent overnight hotel stays.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience