Field Clinical Specialist
- RN's and Radiology Technician's encouraged and welcomed to apply!***
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Field Clinical Specialist is a customer facing position that will provide clinical support to physicians and staff within specified regions. The Field Clinical Specialist will also play a critical role in device training and case support.
Essential Job Functions
- The Clinical Specialist position requires someone with a strong clinical aptitude that can work in a team environment to support Regional Managers by covering cases and driving utilization in accounts
- In addition, he/she must build relationships and gain the trust of key physicians and staff
- Serve as primary resource for clinical support in the areas of case coverage and basic troubleshooting to ensure safe and effective use of company products.
- Educate customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms
- Respond to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel to develop optimal solutions
- Uses clinical expertise to identify customer training and in-service needs with the goal of increasing customer utilization, comfort and understating of our company product line
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers with a sense of urgency and drive
- Foster high trust relationships with customers and regional team members
- Serve as a company liaison with customers on clinical and technical matters supporting company initiatives, projects and products
- Support regional and national conferences, medical society sponsored symposia and courses
- Communicate verbally and written with marketing and sales teams to address technical, and clinical issues.
- Administrative activities including online training, timely expense reporting, trunk stock and consignment audits, and any other company requirements
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments
- Judgment: Be able to make sound judgments and escalate when in doubt
- Teamwork: work with others in contributing to the overall success of the company
- Role will report to the VP of Sales
Education & Certifications:
- Associates Degree or technical certification; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years’ work experience in IR sales and/or IR clinical role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong clinical skills
- Attitude & Enthusiasm: Must have a positive, "can do" attitude
- Communication: Be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Dependability/Perseverance: always willing to go the extra mile to complete projects on schedule
- Counted on to achieve objectives and be flexible to take on other tasks when required
- Professionalism: adhere to a high level of professionalism by demonstrating ethical behavior
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, written and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels and to large groups within and outside the organization
- Capable of building strong working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Capable of working unpredictable schedule that may occasionally change on short notice due to IR lab schedule changes and or delays
- Proficient computer skills specifically related to Microsoft Office
- 30-50% travel required
- Licensed to operate a motor vehicle
Rep-Lite receives a large volume of resumes for each position and regretfully cannot respond to each application.
If we have an interest in speaking with you further, we will email a request for a video interview. Sometimes these emails end up in spam/junk so please make sure you are checking them periodically; the sending domain will be @applytojob.com.
Thank you for your interest in Rep-Lite and good luck in your search!