Full Time | Apply Here
We are Alloy Therapeutics—a biotechnology ecosystem company empowering the global scientific community to make better medicines together. Through a community of partners, we democratize access to pre-competitive tools, technologies, services, and company creation capabilities that are foundational for discovering and developing therapeutic biologics. The company facilitates affordable, non-exclusive access to the entire drug discovery community from academic scientists, small and medium biotech, to the largest biopharma. At Alloy, we believe our industry should compete on getting the best drugs to patients as quickly as possible, not exclusive access to the best platforms. As a reflection of our relentless commitment to the scientific community, we reinvest 100% of its revenue in innovation and access to innovation. MAY THE BEST DRUG WIN.
Alloy is headquartered in Waltham, MA with additional labs in Cambridge, UK; Basel, CH; San Francisco, CA; and Athens, GA. Successful members thrive in our shared culture of accountability, deliberate trust, and open communication. As a team, we aspire to work together to exceed expectations and collectively contribute across the global organization to always maintain our nimble, startup culture. Come thrive at Alloy!
The Alloy product marketing team manages all aspects of the strategic marketing initiatives of Alloy’s diverse, comprehensive platform and service portfolio. The team closely integrates with Alloy's R&D and business teams to create value for the global drug discovery community by leveraging Alloy’s stack of discovery technologies across multiple therapeutic modalities. This team works with interdisciplinary groups to manage the product life cycle of Alloy offerings, from product development and creating product-market fit of technological products to generating marketing assets and coordinating with the commercial marketing team to execute digital marketing campaigns and offline events. We are looking for the capacity and expertise to own this marketing at the top of the funnel to a larger audience of qualified partners and to provide the right tools to the sales teams to effectively engage targeted partners.
As a Product Marketing Associate, you will be an integral member of a science-driven, data-forward, B2B Product Marketing team that fosters the growth of Alloy via a diverse, differentiated discovery technology portfolio. As part of the team that builds the go-to-market framework and executes the product launches for drug discovery platforms and services, you will be the point person generating sophisticated selling collateral for the BD and Sales team. This role requires a solid background in strategic marketing in the life sciences industry. Your track record in delivering quantifiable, impactful messaging and collateral in a fast-paced biotech environment will be highly valued.
This role will report to the Senior Director of Product Marketing with autonomy owning various stakeholders, projects, and tasks in a dynamic start-up environment while keeping up the pace of Alloy. This is you!
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Perform: competitive and market analysis to support the building and execution of go-to-market strategies for existing and future Alloy products
- Structure: complex market dynamics into thorough and thoughtful conclusions and actionable outputs
- Create: impactful sales enablement tools to effectively convey the value propositions to sophisticated scientific audiences and business executives
- Navigate: through a highly-matrixed, technology-driven organization to move product marketing initiatives forward
- Grow: Identify areas of interest to pursue greater depth; contribute to Alloy’s product knowledge base
Why We Value You
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to develop strategic frameworks for market and competitive analysis for technological platforms
- You are a great storyteller that can present complex ideas using concisely written materials and compelling visual materials, particularly slide decks
- You have a good understanding of or a strong interest in developing deep insight into the biotech industry and drug discovery space
- You are a proven team player who has strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a diverse, fast-paced, collaborative setting
- You are eager to continuously learn and aspire to develop domain expertise in drug discovery topics
- You have 1+ years of experience in strategic marketing or management consulting
- You have a background and experience in biotech or life sciences acquired through previous work experience and/or rigorous academic training
- You are committed to growing into a strategic thinker for life science products and services
- Ability to work across various US and international time zones
- Accommodate occasional travel as needed
Taking Care of Our People
We support the individuality of what people need to do outside of work to empower them to do their best at work. While you focus on making better medicine together, we focus on programs and benefits that support a diverse and growing team. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Alloy offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits starting from day one.
- Competitive base and equity compensation
- 401(k) company match and financial planning
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) and flexible schedules
Health & Family
- Generous personal and family medical, dental and vision benefits with 90% of premiums and deductibles covered
- Company-paid disability (STD, LTD) and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family planning support up to $50,000 (e.g. IVF/PGT, adoption, surrogacy, egg retrieval)
- Flexible work schedule built around our team-driven philosophy
- Annual stipend for continuing education with commitment to your career through individualized professional development plan
- Extensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including resources for mental wellness
- International travel insurance
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Here at Alloy, we democratize capabilities for discovering and developing therapeutic biologics. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Alloy is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
Alloy Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at . We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR