Full Time | Apply Here
We are Alloy Therapeutics—a biotechnology ecosystem company empowering the global scientific community to make better medicines together. Through a community of partners, we democratize access to pre-competitive tools, technologies, services, and company creation capabilities that are foundational for discovering and developing therapeutic biologics. The company facilitates affordable, non-exclusive access to the entire drug discovery community from academic scientists, small and medium biotech, to the largest biopharma. At Alloy, we believe our industry should compete on getting the best drugs to patients as quickly as possible, not exclusive access to the best platforms. As a reflection of our relentless commitment to the scientific community, we reinvest 100% of its revenue in innovation and access to innovation. MAY THE BEST DRUG WIN.
Alloy is headquartered in Waltham, MA with additional labs in Cambridge, UK; Basel, CH; San Francisco, CA; and Athens, GA. Successful members thrive in our shared culture of accountability, deliberate trust, and open communication. As a team we aspire to work together to exceed expectations and collectively contribute across the global organization to always maintain our nimble, startup culture. Come thrive at Alloy!
The Alliance Management Team functions in a highly matrixed, strongly collaborative environment, working with scientists, business development and operations teams from our 5 global sites to manage partnerships with biotech, biopharma and academia across our platform technologies and discovery services. This team manages strategic relationships with partners, as well as business operations activities supporting the Business Development Team. This team builds and strengthens the high-touch partnership experience to leverage Alloy’s technologies, building lasting, strong-value scientific partnerships that fuel innovation and growth while broadening and deepening existing relationships.
As an Associate/Senior Associate of Business Operations and Inside Sales, you will report to the Senior Director of Alliance Management and Partnership Strategy with two primary responsibilities supporting the Business Development (BD) team-- as the main Salesforce CRM administrator and executing inside sales activities.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will ensure timely and accurate data are provided to support stakeholder needs across the organization, including business development, marketing, technical operations, finance and senior leadership. You will support our business operations for new partner development and for Alloy’s ongoing partnerships and associated forecasting. You will work in a matrixed environment within the commercial team and across Alloy to ensure effective decision-making and drive institutional learning through data capture and analysis.
As Alloy’s BD Inside Sales point person, you will support qualification of leads at the top of the sales funnel. This will include early lead qualification from Alloy’s marketing activities such as conferences, webinar attendance and website inquiries. This will also include some early prospecting of leads via outreach and qualification of new leads.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact comfortably across all levels of the Alloy organization with autonomy involving various stakeholders, projects, and tasks in a dynamic start-up environment while keeping up the pace of Alloy. This is you!
How You’ll Drive Impact
- Coordinate: across teams to support early lead activities and to monitor opportunity flow
- Build: robust, scalable business processes and associated Salesforce workflows
- Communicate: across teams to maintain transparency in all business operations activities
- Analyze: business pipeline and effectiveness of business outcomes
- Drive: value for Alloy and our partners through internal operations continuous improvement activities
Why We Value You
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You enjoy building strong teams and processes
- You are proactive, collaborative and solutions-oriented
- You are relationship-focused and dedicated to a service-based approach
- You are scientifically curious and drawn to innovation
- You are passionate about the Alloy mission to “make medicine better”
- Salesforce-Certified CRM administrator
- You have 3-5 years on business operations teams in drug discovery or drug development
- You have 5+ years in the life sciences field
- Ability to work across various US and international time zones
- Accommodate occasional travel as needed (10%)
Taking Care of Our People
We support the individuality of what people need to do outside of work to empower them to do their best at work. While you focus on making better medicine together, we focus on programs and benefits that support a diverse and growing team. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, Alloy offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits starting from day one.
- Competitive base and equity compensation
- 401(k) company match and financial planning
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off) and flexible schedules
Health & Family
- Generous personal and family medical, dental and vision benefits with 90% of premiums and deductibles covered
- Company-paid disability (STD, LTD) and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Family planning support up to $50,000 (e.g. IVF/PGT, adoption, surrogacy, egg retrieval)
- Flexible work schedule built around our team-driven philosophy
- Annual stipend for continuing education with commitment to your career through individualized professional development plan
- Extensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including resources for mental wellness
- International travel insurance
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Here at Alloy, we democratize capabilities for discovering and developing therapeutic biologics. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Alloy is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
Alloy Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Powered by JazzHR