Citeline is one of the world's leading providers of data and intelligence on clinical trials, drug treatments, medical devices and what's new in the regulatory and commercial landscape. Relying on us to deliver vital advantage when making critical R&D and commercial decisions, our customers come from over 3000 of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, contract research organizations (CROs), medical technology, biotechnology and healthcare service providers, including the top 10 global pharma and CROs.
From drug and device discovery and development to regulatory approval, and from product launch to lifecycle management, we provide the intelligence and insight to help our customers seize opportunities, mitigate risk and make business-critical decisions, faster. As the pharma and healthcare sector faces unparalleled upheaval, customers rely on our independent advice, enabling them to cut through the clutter and make sense of changing drug development, regulatory and competitive landscapes.
Now, Citeline is proud to be a part of Norstella, an organization that consists of market-leading pharmaceutical solutions providers united under one goal: to improve patient access to life-saving therapies. Within this organization, Citeline plays a key role in helping clients connect the dots from pipeline to patient.Scope of Role
You will be joining a consistently High-Performing Team, with both high expectations and excellent opportunities for career growth and advancement. As such, we are looking for a sales professional who can excel in and add expertise to a team intent on further growing our footprint in the Healthcare space, while delighting our clients.
This role is for you if you are a versatile and tenacious sales professional. You like to work independently as well as collaboratively with Sales and Client Success team members to deliver outstanding client service and maximize the value of the global business.
As an individual contributor, you will report into Citeline’s US Sales Manager and be in a sales position focused on the acquisition of new Biopharma customers.How You’ll Succeed
In this role you will:
- Consistentlygenerate sales of new logos in the BioPharma community to achieve and exceed the agreed quarterly and annual sales target for Americas
- Manage the entire sales pipeline from lead generation to closing the sale
- Develop exemplary professional relationships to maximize the lifetime value of each account
- Partner with Citeline’s Product Management and Client Success teams to share feedback from client interactions and strive for continuous improvements in Citeline’s offering to BioPharma institutions
- Utilize Citeline’s Salesforce CRM system to document all sales activities and provide accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline reports and sales forecasts on a weekly basis
- Collaborate and drive promotional activities with the Marketing team on regular and targeted campaigns to introduce new services, generate sales leads and promote the Citeline brand
- Work with account managers to ensure new clients are onboarded smoothly and retained
- And other duties as assigned
Location: US Remote, NY PreferredRequirements
What It Takes – Essential Requirements
The guiding principles for success at Norstella:
- A passion for healthcare, life sciences, data /analytics, and technology
- 4+ years of sales experience in B2B sales within tech/SaaS, or pharma/healthcare
- A ‘Whatever it takes” mentality, to consistently deliver exceptional results
- Ability to identify new revenue opportunities across product verticals, maximize upsell/cross-sell potential, and close deals
- Have an inquisitive mindset, eager to learn the Pharma industry and our products, while keeping abreast of them, in order to have credible, insightful conversations with our prospective clients.
- Proven consultative sales skills, including competitive market research, lead generation, prospecting, business development and closing sales
- Confidence in navigating the buying process across our range of clients
- Able to successfully engage senior stakeholders, confidently and credibly
- Execute a well-designed call structure, cadence, and articulate complex solutions simply & coherently
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation objection handling skills; with high close ratios
- A desire to be the best in the team…while supporting your fellow team members, to be their best
- A demonstrative track-record of consistent sales success
01: Bold, Passionate, Mission-First
We have a lofty mission to Smooth Access to Life Saving Therapies and we will get there by being bold and passionate about the mission and our clients. Our clients and the mission in what we are trying to accomplish must be in the forefront of our minds in everything we do. 02: Integrity, Truth, Reality
We make promises that we can keep, and goals that push us to new heights. Our integrity offers us the opportunity to learn and improve by being honest about what works and what doesn’t. By being true to the data and producing realistic metrics, we are able to create plans and resources to achieve our goals. 03: Kindness, Empathy, Grace
We will empathize with everyone's situation, provide positive and constructive feedback with kindness, and accept opportunities for improvement with grace and gratitude. We use this principle across the organization to collaborate and build lines of open communication.04: Resilience, Mettle, Perseverance
We will persevere – even in difficult and challenging situations. Our ability to recover from missteps and failures in a positive way will help us to be successful in our mission.05: Humility, Gratitude, Learning
We will be true learners by showing humility and gratitude in our work. We recognize that the smartest person in the room is the one who is always listening, learning, and willing to shift their thinking. Benefits
Citeline is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, or age. Our ethos is to respect and value people’s differences, to help everyone achieve more at work as well as in their personal lives so that they feel proud of the part they play in our success.
- Extensive coaching and mentoring in the role to ensure you are set up for success
- Opportunity for both career progression and substantial earnings
- Belonging to an exceptional and progressive sales culture & community
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Dependent & Health Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Generous employer 401k contribution
- Worker’s Compensation, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid time off includes Holidays, vacation, and sick time
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $75,000 to $110,000 plus commission. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to base salary and a competitive benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here- you are welcome. If you read this job description and feel passion and excitement, we’re just as excited about you.