US-NC-Raleigh/DurhamDiversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.About The Role
Urology provides treatments for urological, urogynecological and gynecological diseases. Our mission is to be the partner of choice for innovative medical solutions that improve the quality of patients’ lives in urology and pelvic health. Every 21 seconds, a patient is treated with a Boston Scientific urology product. Join the cause!
The BSC Urology/Pelvic Health Sales Territory Manager will be responsible for driving sales revenue to exceed division priorities, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s vision and priorities, and function in and contribute to the overall team success. Individuals will exhibit strong clinical excellence, stay current on products, programs and competitive knowledge, and be able to face up to program situations quickly, directly and without hesitation. Successful candidate will have experience and be comfortable in the hospital and office-based settings and be creative in their problem solving.Your Responsibilities Include
What We’re Looking For
- Focused individual committed to building trusting relationships with physicians and nurses by training, educating and selling our cutting-edge technologies.
- Ability to cultivate relationships across multiple stakeholders within the health care system.
- Build and maintain constructive, strategic relationships in key accounts and be able to take actions that are consistent with the stated organizational goals.
- Develops quarterly plans designed to achieve revenue targets and business objectives.
- Define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company's vision and priorities.
- Collaborate with key internal cross-functional team members to drive business objectives.
- Clinical excellence in respective disease states.
- Stay current on BSC products / programs / competitive knowledge.
- Proven adaptability, comfortable with change and ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- Must uphold all of the quality policies outlined within sales structure consistently and completely.
- Manage territory with integrity and in accordance with our Code of Conduct.
- 5+ years relevant business experience, at least 3 years direct sales experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Documented sales success
- Demonstrated top 10% performance in critical competencies
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- High degree of initiative and creativity with the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel 1-2 overnights a week
- Advanced degree
- Medical device experience and/or urology experience
- Sales management experience
- Experience with hospital, ASC, and in-office selling
- Knowledge of local IDN and GPO contracts
- Capital selling experience
- Ability to present value proposition incorporating both financial and clinical impacts
- Selling disruptive technologies
- Consultative based selling
- Experience working with CRM tools
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!