Origami Surgical has developed a unique, patented portfolio engineered to enhance robotic-assisted surgery by allowing the surgeon to manage all aspects of suture use and needle disposal in clear view. Our technology is designed to improve safety, autonomy, and surgical efficiency.
- Introduce and sell robotic suture management system within designated territory
- Provide expert-level knowledge in minimally invasive surgery, with an emphasis in robotics
- Ability to build a team of advocates within each hospital to grow market share
- Possess strong solution-selling skills
- Ensure sales objectives are met on a consistent basis with forecasting ability
- Make clinical and technical presentations to educate, inform, and close business
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling medical devices into the O.R.
- Must understand Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Must have surgeon relationships in either General, Bariatric, GYN, or Urology
- Working for recognizable companies in the surgical minimally invasive space
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field.
- Ability to develop significant customer relationships with KOL’s