LSI SOLUTIONS® founded in 1986, located in beautiful Victor, New York, is a dynamic and growing medical device company with over 450 employees dedicated to advancing minimally invasive surgical instruments through research, development, manufacturing, and marketing. We have doubled in size in just the last 4 years! The LSI Campus includes 7 buildings (165.000 sq ft) on 60 meticulously cared for acres.
We are searching for passionate people looking to make a difference in the medical device industry. By joining LSI SOLUTIONS® an ISO 13485 certified company, you will become part of as energetic team working together to relentlessly pursue better patient outcomes with state-of-the-art devices. After all, our ultimate customer is the patient.
POSITION TITLE: SURGICAL SALES CONSULTANT – Chicago
: Surgical Sales Consultant is responsible for generating new sales revenue while maintaining and growing existing business; providing clinical case support in the OR and in-servicing the physicians and operating room staff on the LSI Solutions product line. You will be responsible for developing a territory business plan with specific strategies for each account which will be reviewed quarterly. The primary responsibilities include, growing and developing customer relationships, identifying sales opportunities, aligning LSI products to customer needs, developing and executing the sales strategies to achieve the annual sales quota.Essential Functions
Education & Experience
- Selling and training surgeons on the proper use of LSI products.
- Traveling within assigned territory and other areas.
- Generating monthly reports including activity / forecasts and other documents as requested by Manager.
- Aiding with trade shows as requested.
- Attending company meetings and trainings as requested.
- Completing and reviewing FER reports for regulatory.
- Assisting Regional Manager and National Sales Director on special projects.
- Assisting the National Sales Director and the Marketing Manager with product campaigns and promotions.
- Ensuring compliance with Quality System procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- BS degree in Business or Science field.
- 1-4 years’ experience in medical devices and hospital sales preferred.
- Due to in-person sales meetings and demonstrations, residing in the territory is preferred.
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- Computer skills and ability to use Microsoft Office and internet programs.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to individuals with different backgrounds/personalities.
- Organizational skills and ability to keep accurate records/receipts.
- Mechanically inclined and ability to demonstrate products in real time scenarios.
- Presentation skills and ability to present to rooms of up to 30 people.
- Creative thinking and ability to design immediate solutions without pen & paper.
- Follow-up to consistently message necessary contacts.
- Follow-through to deliver results in timely manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Standing for extended periods (3+ hours) in cases and at conferences.
- Working consecutive days including weekends when needed.
- Driving for periods of 3+ hours to get to hospital location for case support.
- Having the ability to recognize different colors and color shades, to effectively identify different tissue structures in a patient.
- Feeling confident and comfortable in large group settings speaking frequently (Public Speaking).
LSI SOLUTIONS® is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on any legally protected status or characteristic.
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.