Sales In Home Assessment – Vice President
HarmonyCares is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares Home Health, HarmonyCares Hospice and HarmonyCares DME.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, and much more
- 401K Retirement Plan (with company match)
- Tuition, Professional License and Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Great Place to Work Certified
- Established in 11 states
- Largest home-based primary care practice in the US for over 28 years, making a huge impact in healthcare today!
The Sales In-Home Assessments, Vice President
will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy to drive growth and market share through the acquisition of new health plan clients utilizing market analysis, effective targeting of prospective clients, collaborating on marketing collateral and sales messaging.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Develops effective sales strategy identifying qualified clients, scheduling in-person and virtual sales presentations and coordinating the appropriate follow-up activities
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and address the needs of prospective clients and clearly communicate the company’s unique value proposition. These include pre- and post-call planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
- Works closely with the business development officer and chief strategy officer to drive a vision of growth by focusing every team member on the needs of the clients.
- Acts as the liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, - i.e., budgeting, forecast, CRM
- Good steward of the company's financial resources by projecting a return on investment and managing to a Sales and Marketing expense budget.
- Thorough knowledge of all of the healthcare services the company offers, with focus on patient in-home assessments
- Articulates competitive advantages, add-on services, and Medicare guidelines. Educates the medical community about the services of our organization through effective sales calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and literature.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of health care experience
- 3+ years of proven track record of outside sales and marketing success.
- 20% overnight travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling to national and regional health plans
- Existing knowledge of the in-home assessment business
- Working knowledge of CMS risk adjustment program
- General knowledge of health plan operations and financial models
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building skills required.
- Microsoft Outlook and CRM software requirements
- Must be goal oriented and have the ability to work independently
Won’t you join us? We are seeking candidates who desire the opportunity and experience of delivering quality and compassionate healthcare - within proven care models – to elderly individuals and those with complex medical issues, who are the forefront of everything we do.