Seeking an Orthopedic District Sales Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for attracting, training, retaining, and managing sales talent to achieve sales revenue in your assigned district. In addition, you will help strategize, plan and coordinate selling activities of the sales representatives under your supervision. As an Orthopedic Sales Manager, you will report to the Regional Director who will assist in helping you develop plans that focus on maximizing sales opportunities in the district and push you to exceed each goal.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of experience in medical device sales
- 2+ years of sales management experience
What You'll Receive:
- We are a fast-growing company where your hard work will be recognized, incentivized and acknowledged
- Passion about internal mobility and providing growth opportunities to employees
- 401K Plan - matches dollar for dollar up to 7%
- Excellent medical/dental/vision/life coverage
THIS IS A FIELD ORTHOPEDIC SALES LEADERSHIP ROLE COVERING FLORIDA AND MANAGING 8-10 SALES REPS.