Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva is searching for a Sales Representative to join our Neuroscience sales team for the Pensacola, FL area! The role of the Sales Representative delivers results by getting it done together in a compliant and ethical manner. The Sales Representative possesses an understanding of organizational objectives and aligns resources appropriately to meet those objectives. While in pursuit of goal achievement, this person upholds the culture and values of Teva in all interactions and business matters. The Sales Representative effectively and appropriately analyzes trends and applies knowledge in customer interactions in order to deliver value. Additionally, the Sales Representative effectively and efficiently plans and completes all business activities via aligned objectives, analytics, and maximizing available resources. The Sales Representative builds and effectively maintains strong, mutually beneficial networks/relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. The Sales Representative possesses impactful and influential communication and presentation skills and keeps the goal in mind while moving the customer towards the solution.
In This Role You Will
- Build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e., HCP and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Provide healthcare product demonstrations, physician detailing and in-servicing of products to current and potential customers
- Consult with physicians, nurses, as well as medical office staff to appropriately promote product and provide product and patient education
- Regularly review and analyze all available sales data in order to create effective territory plans and utilize promotional budget funds
- Maintain a call average as outlined in the sales plan, defined as face-to-face interactions, with healthcare providers focusing on top target customers
- Apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness
- Adhere to all Teva’s compliance policies and guidelines
- Achieve all sales performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment
Current Territory Boundaries Include
North - Linden, AL
Southeast - Panama City, FL
West - Grand Bay, AL
- Territory boundaries subject to change based on business need
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in related field
- Pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Level of the role will be commensurate to years of experience and performance criteria
- Proven record of accomplishments in this specific market toward meeting established objectives
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with HCPs in both face-to-face and virtual environments, and be proficient with technology
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of reimbursement, managed care, or marketing preferred
- New product launch experience preferred
- Broad therapeutic area experience particularly in Neuropsychiatry preferred
- Candidate must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screening
- Ability to travel as required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
- Valid US driver’s license and acceptable driving record required
- Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds
Level of the role will be commensurate to years of experience and performance criteria:
- Sales Specialist - Minimum 1 year Pharmaceutical Sales Experience OR 2 years B2B Sales Experience Required
- Professional Sales Specialist - Minimum 3 years Pharmaceutical Sales Experience Required
- Sr. Sales Specialist - Minimum 5 years Pharma Sales Experience required
- Exec Sales Specialist - Minimum 7 years pharma sales experience required
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, military status or status as a disabled or protected veteran, or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws.