Don’t just work somewhere, join Brasseler and be a valued team member of a world-class health care organization!
Provides a safe and welcoming environment where team members can balance their lives and develop their careers. All people and experiences are valued and respected. Different perspectives are encouraged and lead to better results. This makes us who we are and enables us to be a world-class healthcare organization. All who join us are accountable to this charge.
Quality products sold with integrity has been the hallmark of Brasseler USA from the beginning. Brasseler USA’s strong reputation of providing high quality, clinician endorsed and innovative dental and medical instrumentation nationally has spanned over 40 years. We have been offering a full-range of products made in the USA since 1976. Many of our products are manufactured at our headquarters in Savannah, GA.
Explore our career opportunities below to learn more.
The Brasseler DSM is responsible for achieving gross profit and sales targets for their geographical area, building market share and building the Brasseler brand name in the marketplace. Daily work encompasses delivering the Brasseler value proposition to customers to gain orders of Company products across segments including (but not limited to): Dental offices, laboratories, schools, Government facilities, institutions and other key customer segments.
- Achieve Gross Profit Target for Territory through sales achievement
- Present, promote and sell products using Brasseler value proposition to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Utilize CRM system to manage sales funnel
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- At least 2 years of B2B sales experience with a strong track record of sales performance
- Strong communication skills
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Basic computer knowledge required with understanding of Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Travel / Physical Demands
- Travel typically required.
- Job demands may require long periods of driving.
- Position typically works in an office environment whether on site or remote where environmental conditions are stable
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit for extended periods of time; talk and hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, stretch and lift up to 20 pounds
Henry Schein is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.