Purpose and Scope
The Director of Corporate Accounts (DCA) is responsible for maximizing company performance by cultivating long term relationships and driving portfolio awareness with C-suite and operational contacts within assigned corporate accounts across health systems in the pediatric endocrinology business segment.The DCA’s Main Objectives Are
- Develop and maintain KOL and HCP relationships to drive long term value
- Gather insights from customers to create mutual benefit between Tolmar and the Corporate Account
- Cultivate new and leverage existing industry partnerships to maximize partner value
- Engage in ongoing disease state and market landscape education to be viewed as a knowledgeable business partner to Corporate Accounts
The DCA works cross-functionally with all Tolmar business units based on the needs of the Corporate Account to drive portfolio awareness, develop long term relationships and improve company performance. The DCA works closely with the salesforce to identify Corporate Account targets based on the needs of the organization and develops strategic plans for each Corporate Account. The DCA is solution oriented and consistently seeks new ways to continuously improve company performance within Corporate Accounts. The DCA will leverage existing relationships to influence other Corporate Accounts through a peer-to-peer engagement.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Develop corporate account business plans to maximize Tolmar product portfolio value and company performance
- Acquire a thorough understanding of corporate customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with targeted key decision-makers who determine access to Tolmar products and manage company partnerships.
- Communicate clinical information about Tolmar products consistent with package insert label.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their specific objectives.
- Call on all key decision-makers, and health-related organizations that are key to the success of the Tolmar Pharmaceuticals portfolio.
- Collaborate closely with Account Managers, Regional Sales Directors and other business units within Tolmar
- Engage Contracts and Pricing and Marketing teams as needed to advance Tolmar with key customer targets.
- Convert targeted accounts to active users.
- Develop strong, lasting relationships within key accounts such that they will be forthcoming in helping us to secure data about their usage, clinical experience, and other actionable issues.
- Create, maintain and increase Tolmar product awareness and value across target accounts.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the urology, oncology, health system and pediatric endocrinology markets including current trends, products and other relevant topics.
- Develop and deliver informative product and company presentations based on individual customer needs.
- Be compliant with all industry, regulatory and company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare annual business plans (updated quarterly) and provide performance updates monthly.
- Engage key stakeholders across the company to assist in advancing Tolmar portfolio across corporate accounts.
- Attend and represent the Company at trade shows and community events, as appropriate.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of the job. It is expected that the Director of Corporate Accounts is “in the field” calling on customers from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Education & Experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and proven strategic thinker.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in matrix environment
- Excellent follow up and organization skills.
- Proficient in the use of Salesforce.
- Excellent virtual meeting and interaction skills.
- Skill in negotiation and selling techniques with demonstrated accountability in executing sales plans.
- Aptitude for learning technical and scientific product-related information.
- Highly motivated for success with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to work with multiple interruptions and tight deadlines.
- Ability to build and execute effective business plans for assigned accounts.
- Ability to develop working relationships with both internal and external customers and work as a team player with employees at all levels.
- Ability to take initiative in the absence of precise direction.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment, discretion and compliance to industry ethical guidelines.
- Demonstrates assertive selling techniques including asking for business on every call.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Compensation And Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in science, business or related field.
- Five or more years of successful business-to-business sales experience, preferably in the urology, oncology, specialty pharmaceuticals, or hospital industry.
- Pharmaceutical/buy-and-bill sales experience preferred.
- Documented, consistent track record of strong performance and exceeding sales goals.
- Ability to drive company vehicle with approved driver’s license and insurance.
- Reside near a major U.S. airport.
- Annual pay range $210,000 - $240,000
- Bonus eligible
- Benefits information: https://www.tolmar.com/careers/employee-benefits
Tolmar compensation programs are focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay and a strong benefits package. The final compensation offered may vary from the posted range based on the selected candidates qualifications and experience.Working Conditions
Tolmar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or any other applicable status protected by state or local law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
- Office environment; requiring sitting and standing.
- Travel is required up to 75%.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Travel by air as required.
- Availability to work extra hours and on weekends as necessary.