Job Title: Clinical Laboratory Sales Executive (Remote)
Territory: Maryland / DC
St. Jude Laboratories is a state of the art full service CLIA & CAP accredited laboratory specializing in molecular PCR and Genetics testing. Our advanced diagnostic testing in Molecular Pathology including Respiratory, UTI, STD/I, Women's Health and Antibiotic Resistance Markers assist clinicians and health care providers to quickly identify infectious pathogens.
The Clinical Laboratory Sales Executive will be responsible for the promotion of St. Jude Labs diagnostic technology services to physicians, private healthcare offices, hospitals, nursing homes, and LTC facilities, to name a few. You will also be supported by our strong in-house marketing team providing you with hot leads and high intent prospects to close.
- Strong knowledge of laboratory services and diagnostics
- Knowledge of various testing categories like molecular PCR, Genetic testing
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding Lab sales quotas and targets
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Established network of healthcare contacts in the Maryland/DC area
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the laboratory and diagnostics sales space
- Must have sound knowledge of clinical laboratory terminology.
- Knowledge of various testing categories like molecular PCR, toxicology & blood.
- Good pipeline of existing contacts in the healthcare space, physicians, clinics.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000
- Comprehensive Health Insurance with Dental and Vision.
- 401K Match with zero vesting schedule
- All paid national and international vacation packages.
- Monthly reimbursement for lunches, gas, phone bills.
- Lucrative monthly bonus potential
St. Jude Laboratories is committed to an educational and fun working environment that provides equal opportunity. In accordance with federal and state law, we prohibit unlawful discrimination, including harassment, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual harassment, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, and protected veteran status.