Started in 2012, CoreLife is an innovative and rapidly expanding multidisciplinary weight loss healthcare company. At the core of our approach are four essential disciplines: Medical, Nutrition, Fitness and Behavior. Within our comprehensive facility, each critical discipline is managed by our specialized team of physicians, dietitians, exercise trainers and counselors.
The Physician Liaison is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with the medical, business, and other professional communities within the Baltimore County and surrounding market. The Physician Liaison is the primary sales and marketing point of contact for all CoreLife locations. The liaison works to establish and maintain communication and workflows between CoreLife offices and respective relationships.
Physician Liaisons will also serve as the primary representative to further educate local medical providers about CoreLife’s services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and manage relationships with physicians and other key medical professionals.
- Identifying primary and specialty physicians as well as surgeons to establish working relationships with.
- Meeting with local physicians in an attempt to continue to grow the relationship with CoreLife.
- Ensuring physicians have the tools to refer patients with confidence.
- Meeting with physicians to discuss patient care and new program offerings.
- Reporting on relationship progress.
- Arranging and leading public relations campaigns in an effort to increase awareness.
- Coordinate patient care in the treatment of obesity and to maximize health outcomes.
- Work alongside marketing, sales, and business development of healthcare facilities to promote and build relationships between CoreLife and the local physician community.
- Ability to present industry and company knowledge to large groups and medical practices.
- Serve as a resource to physician partners to:
- better preparing patients for surgery or other procedures
- lowering co-morbidities
- improving overall health
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, healthcare administration, or related field
- Ability to work alongside Executive Leadership within a Health System
- Background within the medical community or in nutrition
- Minimum 2-years of B2B healthcare sales experience with proven track record
- Strong interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and organizational skills
- Strong technology background
- Passion for helping people
- Demonstrates professionalism and integrity
- Base Salary 50,000 - 60,000
- Incentive Package.
Powered by JazzHR