All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our Promise To You
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better.
: Day Shift
This is a fieldwork position covering Orlando, FL
The community you’ll be caring for:
AdventHealth Hospice Care
The Role You’ll Contribute
The Hospice Specialist is responsible for marketing AdventHealth Hospice Care services, mission, vision to an assigned geographic area within the communities it serves and develop relationships with hospital, skilled nursing and assisted living staff members and local physicians with the potential of referring patients to AdventHealth Hospice Care to increase referrals and foster relationships in the community.
The Value You’ll Bring To The Team
- Provides direct sales and marketing within an assigned geographic area to physicians and their staff, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities to develop and nourish relationships with persons who may influence referral of patients and their caregivers.
- Utilizes marketing collaterals to maintain a presence in the facilities and provides brochures and additional information for dissemination to those with potential for hospice needs.
- Conducts “Lunch and Learn” events for referral sources to inform and educate clients and customers about Hospice of central Florida, its services, mission and vision. As needed, this will be completed in coordination with the Education Department.
- Attends networking/medical professional meetings to represent AdventHealth Hospice.
- Meets with family members of patients with potential needs for hospice and provides family with consent forms and get forms signed when they agree to admit patient to Hospice services when requested/directed by the Admissions/Referrals Department
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, healthcare, or related field is required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted at the discretion of the Administrator.
- A minimum of 3 years marketing experience is required. Healthcare and/or hospice experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Communications and Public Relations procedures.
- Knowledge (intermediate to advanced) of the sales process.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.