Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Cardiovascular Ultrasound Territory Sales Manager
responsible for driving Cardiac Ultrasound sales within the hospital and outpatient settings to include the Adult and Pediatric Echo lab, Cardiac Cath lab, Electrophysiology Lab, CVOR, and Cardiology Offices.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious sales professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Cardiovascular Ultrasound TSM, your responsibilities include:
Structural Heart (SH) Disease is one the fastest growing markets in the cardiovascular space and the demand for more advanced imaging continues to evolve. Once again Siemens is leading the way with the introduction of a unique new intra-cardiac echo catheter (ICE), the ACUNAV Volume ICE catheter.
The Cardiovascular Ultrasound (CVUS) Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales of our CV Ultrasound systems in combination with our Cardiac Imaging Sales Executive who drives sales for the ACUNAV Volume Ice Catheter for interventional procedures. Our goal is to is to build and maintain relationships in order to identify new opportunities to grow and develop the company’s products and technology utilization. The CV Territory Sales Manager directly partners with the Cardiac Imaging Sales Executives and indirectly with the Advanced Therapies team.
The Cardiovascular Territory Sales Manager reports to the VP of NAM Cardiovascular Ultrasound Sales, Siemens Healthineers.
- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- May identify, develop and manage channel partners to achieve channel goals.
- Guides the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals.
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, may develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for sales channels.
- May lead team reviews and updates of account plan based on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
- A proven track record of sales experience in cardiology, with strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Must have and maintain advanced cardiovascular ultrasound expertise, knowledge of technology, and advancements in the interventional cardiology structural heart disease field.
- Strong communication, relationship management and leadership skills.
- Requires deep knowledge of ultrasound cardiovascular market, trends, and clinical/technical needs.
- Results oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals.
- Ability to drive a strategic plan, having an impact to implement necessary changes with internal and external partners involved.
- Candidates will have 5+ years capital imaging equipment sales experience in a hospital call point.
- 5+ years’ experience in cardiology
- 10+ years’ experience in sales role, healthcare capital equipment field preferred
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, etc.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting, business planning, strategic selling
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Required travel: 50-70%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Career site: https://jobs.siemens-healthineers.com/careers
“Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control law.” “It is Siemens Healthineers’ policy to comply fully and completely with all United States export control laws and regulations, including those implemented by the Department of Commerce through the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), by the Department of State through the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and by the Treasury Department through the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions regulations.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.