Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Support and provide consultation to the Emotional Support program and staff working the program;
- Support the autism program by providing behavioral interventions and modeling classroom management techniques
- Comply with Federal and State law/regulations and/or procedures at all SHS and SHS locations
- Provide trauma focused care to students and develop training support and provide consultation to staff
- Develop training materials for school staff, parents and external agencies in areas of trauma focused care, ABA, and other identified topics
- Complete daily required documentation
- Perform Personal Care duties with toileting, eating and grooming activities when necessary
- Support student development of various behavioral and emotional skills as specified in the PBSP
- Assist caregivers and staff with addressing therapeutic needs of the student
- Implement Positive Behavior Support Plans and ABA-based interventions
- Assist with any other needs throughout the building
- Collect, enter, and graph ABA data
- Present a positive and nurturing attitude
- Demonstrate creativity and flexibility with the daily routine of the school day
- Compile and/or gather, and organize all data for monthly progress review
- Observe referred students in their school setting before acceptance into SHS
- Provide consultation services as part of the service menu offered by SHS
- Assist in providing assessments to external contacts
- Implement therapeutic programs identified within the program components
- Participate in monthly supervision
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Licensure, & Experience
- Master’s Level
- FBA Certified
- Familiarity with TF-CBT and ABA
- Experience with at-risk youth and those diagnosed with ASD
Job Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing information
- Track and document Treatment Validity
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk and sit often. The employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, twist, kneel, or crouch in order to meet the needs of our students. The employee must seldom lift and/ or move up to 10-20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet & indoors. There are periods of loud noises from specific students or classrooms occasionally. This position will require local travel. This position will be scheduled based on operational need & will be required to provide own transportation. Incumbent may be exposed to virus, disease, and/or infection from clients in the work environment. Incumbent may be exposed to traumatic situations (i.e. psychiatric).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Referral Bonus opportunities
- And More!
Pyramid CORE Values
We are committed and proud to live our CORE values and use them to inspire those around us. Our employees are expected to align with these values, behaviors and standards. We are held accountable for upholding these CORE Values: INTEGRITY
is striving to be honest, transparent and ethical when dealing with clients, staff and the community. DEDICATION
is demonstrating an unwavering commitment to always provide exceptional care and support to those we serve is needed daily. COLLABORATION
is a steadfast, team-focused approach; working together to achieve excellence. PASSION
is genuine, compelling and relentless desire to improve lives and support Pyramid Healthcare’s mission.
Want to know more?
To learn more about Pyramid Healthcare, and how you can achieve personal and professional growth, visit us at:
Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. is proud of its diverse workforce, and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.