About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap ® and CAPS ® .
Globally, the B. Braun Group of Companies employs more than 61,000 employees in 64 countries. Guided by its Sharing Expertise ® philosophy, B. Braun continuously exchanges knowledge with customers, partners and clinicians to address the critical issues of improving care and lowering costs. To learn more about B. Braun Medical, visit www.BBraunUSA.com
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Direct clinical contact supporting the sales organization in demonstrating value of B Braun Medical to potential customers
- Primary Clinical contact with existing customers to ensure long term clinical success with B Braun Medical products and services
- Proactively engages customers post-conversion to maintain and build a strong relationship throughout the lifetime of the partnership.
- Participates on internal multidisciplinary teams to improve the operational effectiveness of our clinical services business.
- Supports marketing in the creation of new clinical value materials to help improve the performance of our team and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and fosters positive working relationships with key customers to share B. Braun clinical success stories.
- Demonstrates fiscal responsibility with allocated budgets and resources.
- Gains input and trend information from major clinical groups through direct contact with such groups, organizations and other vendors.
- Continuously innovates on customer support based on internal and external feedback.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and other persons.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires full working knowledge of relevant business practices and procedures in professional field. Uses standard theories, principles and concepts and integrates them to propose a course of action.
- Works under general supervision. Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of other peers.
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on experience.
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads, subordinates, and peers. Occasional contact with external contractors/vendors.
Target Based Range
$90,592 - $113,239 (plus incentive compensation)
Expertise: Qualifications -Education/Experience/Training/Etc
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- 06-08 years related experience required.
- Applicable industry/professional certification preferred.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Frequent business travel required, Valid driver's license and passport, Ability to work non-standard schedule as needed, Valid RN license
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is expected to:
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Lifting, Carrying, Pushing, Pulling And Reaching
- Occasionally:Reaching upward and downward, Push/pull, Stand
- Occasionally:Climbing stairs/ladders, Push/pull, Reaching upward and downward, Standing, Walking
- Frequently:Finger feeling, Hearing - ordinary, fine distinction, loud (hearing protection required), Seeing - depth perception, color vision, field of vision/peripheral, Sitting , Talking - ordinary, loud/quick
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Noise Intensity:Low
- Constantly:Office environment
What We Offer
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com.
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled