Responsible for driving top line revenue through effective territory management, budget control, and the development and maintenance of dialysis clinics. Regular duties include calling on Nephrologists, Dietitians, and other healthcare professionals to establish a customer base for our services. Tasked with meeting sales goals, building and maintaining relationships, networking, and promoting our brand within the designated territory for Company. Conduct patient appreciation days that celebrate the patient in the dialysis clinic.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 2+ years of renal, dialysis or nephrology based sales experience preferred
- Registered Dietitian Preferred
- Experience with IDPN and IPN, a plus.
- Understands the duties and responsibility of the position.
- Performs clinical and technical aspects of job in a thorough and competent manner.
- Seeks opportunities to improve clinical and technical knowledge through formal and informal means (coursework, seminars, reading), “on the job training” assignments and tasks.
- Passionate self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Natural closer with ability to turn objections into long-term relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with various personalities and situations.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of clinical staff and unit.
- Outgoing, engaging and energetic willing to speak and entertain in front of groups.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to function independently with a high degree of sales proficiency.
- Team player
- Goal oriented with a proven track record.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Represent Patient Care America and its goods and services to Nephrologists and dialysis clinics within an assigned geographical territory. General responsibilities include:
- Calling on nephrologists and dialysis units to promote PCA products and services.
- Educate clinical staff and physicians on nutritional support therapies provided by Patient Care America through informative sales presentations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships through periodic visits to dialysis clinics and physicians.
- Provide clinical resource for dialysis clinical staff.
- Establish account plans based on customer needs and business priorities
- Maintain up-to-date database to document sales call information, trends, future call objectives, customer objectives, overall territory performance and expense reporting
- Review, implement, and practice all company policies.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the assigned territory.
- Other duties as assigned.