**This position is remote, but candidate must be located within Detroit Metro area, since they will be covering the MI territory**
Join the Delta Family
Work hard. Be honest. Play hard. Take a vacation. Give back. And repeat. At Delta Medical Systems, we are collaborative, empowered, and purposeful. When you join the Delta family, you’ll get more than just a paycheck.
You’ll become part of a winning team with colleagues who have your back. You’ll gain flexibility and have time to spend with family and friends. You’ll grow personally and professionally as you help transform care delivery and patient experience. And best of all, you will change lives as your contributions lead to better diagnoses, treatment, and overall health.
Learn more about working at Delta: https://www.deltamedicalsystems.com/join-our-team/ .
Delta gives customers the best of both worlds: a close-knit team with extraordinary service, and Siemens’ world-class medical imaging products.
As a Surgical Sales Representative, you will focus on selling Siemens surgical C-arms—industry leaders for image quality and provider solutions. This is an excellent challenge for an individual who is highly competitive, desires top income, works well in a team-selling environment, and strives to succeed.
You will connect with key contacts throughout your assigned territory of hospitals, outpatient imaging and surgery centers, pain management clinics, orthopedic practices, and other facilities utilizing surgical systems. You will build relationships, strategize and sell, both independently and in team environments, all while having the support of friendly administrative staff who are ready to help at any step along the way.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships, including post-sale relations.
- Plan and execute from sales process to close.
- Work in partnership with full-line Account Executives to close surgical imaging business.
- Utilize resources and develop knowledge of surgery products through technical updates, product specialists, management assistance and clinical applications.
- Achieve or exceed sales quotas.
- Control individual costs associated with each sale.
- Anticipate customer needs and promote all product lines and point of sale service contracts.
- Provide reporting, communications and documentation related to sales
- Improve market penetration of surgical mobile C-arms and urology equipment in assigned territory.
- Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of field sales experience
- Experience selling capital equipment or medical devices is preferred.
- Must be a positive and driven self-starter.
- Must be receptive, professional, and operate in a clear and organized manner.
- Must hold a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must possess excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- C-level selling experience is a plus.
As a family-first company, Delta Medical Systems offers a highly competitive compensation package, including paid vacation, personal time, and eight holidays per year. Delta also offers:
- Competitive base salary plus commission, based on qualifications
- 40 1(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Excellent vacation policy, including paid family leave
- Comprehensive insurance package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Company car, if qualified, or mileage reimbursement
- Paid expenses
- New PC and optional smart phone
- Tech support
- Ongoing product and sales training
- Education assistance
- Advancement opportunities
- Relocation assistance, if required
Learn more about working at Delta: https://www.deltamedicalsystems.com/join-our-team/