At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture. Our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Clinical Territory Associate
(CTA) is a 24+ month developmental role that will partner with the Queens, NY team to gain knowledge in all aspects of our business to include technical, clinical, and sales.
- Assists sales representatives with surgeon trainings, hospitals robotic development, and overall territory management
- Guides technical in-services for customers to include OR staff, surgeons, etc.
- Sells benefits of advanced technology to existing robotic users to contribute to team overall quotas
- Gains experience in goal setting, mapping, and attaining in preparation for quota bearing role to follow CTA position
- Manages administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports
- Candidate must live in the Queens, NY Area or be willing to relocate.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1-year leadership (military) experience or 1 year of outside sales experience required
- Proven record of success
- Ambition and exceptional work ethic
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 10%, and work nights and weekends as needed
Compensation And Benefit Information
The We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits and equity. The target pay rate for this position is $110, 000.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
We provide market-competitive compensation packages, inclusive of base pay + commission, benefits, and equity. The on target earnings for this position are listed.
On Target Earnings Region 1:
On Target Earnings Region 2:
25% of the time