Patient Monitoring Sales Specialist
North Central Region
- Accountability Objective***
Patient Monitoring Sales Specialist is responsible for all sales activities of the BeneVision, ePM, and N-Series product lines within an assigned geography at Acute Care Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers. This will require a full commitment to collaborating with all parties within the EST (Enterprise Sales Team) listed below, to increase brand awareness while meeting/exceeding the individual’s territory annual sales revenue and growth expectations, along with meeting specific customer segment objectives. The position requires commitment to routine collaborative review and analysis of established metrics/KPIs on a regular basis with Regional and Area leadership for proper focus and alignment.
EST Working Relationships
The below referenced EST Internal and External contacts are essential to better assist the status of the account (i.e., new business, competitive business, jeopardized business, and lost business debriefing), to ensure the successful attainment of new business development requirements.
- EST Internal Contacts
- Position requires continuous interaction with but not limited to the following EST positions and departments: Area Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, Corporate Accounts manager, IDN Sales Manager, Anesthesia Sales Specialist, POC and Radiology Ultrasound, Monitoring/Anesthesia Clinical Pre/Post-Sale, Marketing, Technical Support, Service, Sales Training and Education, Sales Support, Order Entry, Quality Assurance, Shipping and Receiving, and others as required.
- External Contacts
- Position requires continuous interaction with but not limited to the following external contacts: Clinical, Technical and Administrative hospital personnel (i.e., C-Level, Supply Chain, Anesthesiologists, C.R.N.A.’s, OR Managers, OR Supply Chain, Endoscopy Manager, L&D Manager, NICU/ICU/ER/Med-Surg Leadership, Same Day Surgery, and Clinical Informatics Manager, 3rd Party Supplier for HIS/AIMS/EMR interfacing, and Biomedical Engineering).
- Work collaboratively within the EST model to maintain and increase Mindray NA market share by executing a territory business plan with primary focus on new business development for Patient Monitoring products in All acute care hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. This requires the development and maintenance of a robust pipeline of sales opportunity for N-Series/DMS products, as it relates to the assigned geography.
- Work collaboratively within the EST model to demonstrate Mindray NA’s products after assessing customer needs; implement action plan to utilize equipment for evaluation purposes; secure business to meet revenue objectives.
- Work collaboratively within the EST model to facilitate installation/in-services of acquired business by planning post sale activities and addressing any questions and concerns; maintain competitive edge while effectively completing sales cycle.
- Work collaboratively within the EST model to maintain positive customer relations by problem-solving customer concerns on a timely basis; continue on-going customer support while maintaining positive references.
- Work collaboratively within the EST model to Exceed annual and quarterly territory revenue goals within the assigned customer segments and establish book of business that assists with facilitating a National Key Opinion Leader program.
- Work collaboratively within the EST model to facilitate meetings with all divisions (PMLS, US) on a daily, weekly, and quarterly basis to develop synergistic strategy for converting competitive business to Mindray.
Additional Optional Function
Position requires periodic assistance in field and classroom sessions with trainees, following prescribed program developed by sales training department. Follow-up includes providing a written report to Regional Sales Manager, Area Director, and Manager of Sales Training to ensure management of development of trainees and identification of deficiencies.
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred
- Prior experience selling capital equipment or medical equipment
- Successful sales history
Skills And Abilities
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and selling skills (listening, probing, closing)
- Ability to comprehend technical product line
- Ability to understand and develop strategies against the competition
- High energy
- Presentation skills (PowerPoint experience)
- Must be able to drive for extended periods to time
- Must be willing and able to travel by airplane
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds of equipment
- Must be able to function in a hospital environment, for extended periods
- Must be able to travel 50 to 75% weekly with 2-4 overnights expected per week.
- Except limited by applicable law, upon hire, Mindray will require COVID vaccine verification to be in compliance with relevant mandates and customer credential validation to gain access in medical facilities across the country.
Mindray North America offers an attractive compensation and benefits package plus an exciting professional environment. Only those who meet our requirements will be contacted. Mindray North America is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V