Are you ready to join a world leader whose growth is not slowing down? Celebrate your success closing business at the IDN level by rewarding yourself with a new challenge offering unlimited upside. You’ll be the quarterback leading the sales teams in a choreographed effort to convert competitive business across multiple modalities. Our client has earned a strong reputation in the critical care and continues to hire aggressively while their competitors are reducing their teams. If you have experience selling patient monitoring, ultrasound, radiology, and/or anesthesia equipment – let us show you why this is where you want to land!
If you meet the requirements below, please share your resume ASAP and let’s talk soon.
- Bachelor's degree, Business Administration/Marketing
- At least seven years of acute care, hospital equipment sales success
- A minimum of two years in a sales management/leadership role preferred or strategic sales with dotted line reports
- Documented success closing business within the regional IDN’s in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Phoenix
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills - High level contract negotiation and business acumen
Great culture plus company car, dental, vision, health insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability – they take care of their employees!
Compensation package includes a base salary of $120k with $220k on-target earnings.