MD Imaging, a Rezolut Company, is looking for an Account Executive to join our team!
Who is Rezolut & MD Imaging?
Rezolut is a national emerging platform of diagnostic medical imaging services. With focus on four key platforms, our vision is to provide topnotch patient care partnered with innovative technology — to achieve better health outcomes.
At MD Imaging, many of our patients choose us for a lifetime of excellent care. As we are a privately owned independent radiology practice, we provide personalized medical care. The staff at MD Imaging sets us apart from big, impersonal practices. MD Imaging is ACR accredited, and we are the only imaging center in the area to offer advanced 3T MRI imaging.
Job Summary Of An Account Executive
The Account Executive will lead all efforts at community referral generation for a defined territory. The Account Executive will coordinate with a wide range of healthcare professionals, group practices, and community groups, demonstrating the value of Rezolut’s imaging services. This individual will conduct targeted sales activities with customers, in an assigned territory, to drive growth of Rezolut business for eligible patients. The Account Executive participates in weekly growth meetings with imaging center director(s) and any meetings assigned by Rezolut sales leadership. Responsible for growth planning, execution, and reporting of KPI’s for an assigned book of business.
Essential Functions Of An Account Executive
- Establishes relationships with Rezolut customers such as physicians, nurses, allied medical professionals, and healthcare systems.
- Executes a call plan, meeting benchmarks for sales call volume. Prioritizes customers based on opportunity. Records activity and customer service information in CRM.
- Maintains customer relationships to ensure recurring business with appropriate customers.
- Applies sound analysis and judgment to effectively prioritize time and marketing resources.
- Educates customers on the components and value of imaging and wellness services.
- Communicates frequently with each customer to ensure that the expectations of customers and the needs of patients are being met.
- Assists in identifying and resolving any issues related to dissatisfaction or problems with customer experiences regarding services provided by Rezolut.
- Continually identifies and evaluates any barriers to business growth and advises management of potential solutions.
- Serves as Rezolut’s representative in the community to promote a positive image of Rezolut and to promote interest in Rezolut’s services.
Required Education And Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of successful outside sales experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- Working knowledge of healthcare systems as well as medical billing and payment processes.
Preferred Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience and knowledge of the radiology field.
- The ideal candidate has at least 10 years of sales experience with at least 3-5 years of selling directly to physician offices.
- High proficiency of PC systems, tools, and applications.
- The Business Development Executive will be required to travel locally each day to customers in the assigned territory. Infrequent travel to other Rezolut offices may be required.
- The ideal candidate will reside in the Poughkeepsie, NY area.
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life/AD&D
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- The Account Executive will receive a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and incentive plan.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.