The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for generating revenue and executing our sales methods in their designated geographical area. Territory Sales Manager's responsibilities include presenting our products to potential clients, identifying specific consumer characteristics, and recommending ways to promote and sell our products. Ultimately, you will help us grow our customer base and establish our reputation in your assigned region.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet or Exceed quote established for a specific territory
- Generate leads by cold calling in person and on the phone
- Answer customer questions about features, pricing, and additional services
- Attend conventions and represent Alma Lasers
- Move customers through the sales cycle
- Create and close emotional sales opportunities
- Thrive in an extremely fast-paced work environment
- Juggle multiple time-sensitive processes at once
- Possess the grit and determination to deal with rejection and continue on
- Deal with customer objections and turn them into a sale
- The unquenchable thirst to sell
- Perform product demos
- Develop and utilize all assets, reference sites, Company's clinical specialists, and partner personnel within the Territory to achieve short-term and long-term objectives.
- Cross-sell products
- Collaborate with sales representatives in and out of assigned territory to share best practices, support a cohesive sales approach to meet individual and group sales quotas.
- Satisfy all the Company’s Customer Care and Finance requirements as established
- Provide timely reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually to the Regional Sales Director regarding the status of each lead and sales opportunity in the pipeline through the CRM database (Salesforce).
- Build relationships with dermatologists or plastic surgeons (including ASPS, Facial Plastic, Ophthalmic, Plastic and AACS cosmetic surgeons, Urologists, OB/GYN, and private Practice Physicians )
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to retain large amounts of information
Education And Experience Required
- High School, Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 2 years sales experience preferably in Medical or Capital Sales Experience
- Medical devices, capital equipment, surgical devices, or laser sales experience is a plus.
- Positive attitude and approach to the job responsibilities and the Alma team
- Microsoft Applications (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Superior Communication written and verbal
- Prove sales record of meeting or exceeding quotas
This position has no direct reports but assists in mentoring peers and other departments as needed.
This job operates in a remote compacity. You will utilize standard office equipment such as tablets, computers, and cell phones. You will also be in Dr offices and Med Spa’s
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
This position requires 60% travel as needed.
Documentation showing eligibility to work in the United States will be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Alma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M / F / Disability / Veteran
The Territory Sales Manager position is a base (60K) + uncapped Commission position