Ganymede is building AWS for the sciences, with a mission of improving the world through better healthcare outcomes. Our platform is the most powerful way to integrate lab instruments, apps, and databases together in a single data lake, and drive automation between them.
As Ganymede's most senior salesperson in the biopharma vertical, you'll play an integral role closing the largest accounts as well as developing overall sales strategy for the commercial team as a whole. You'll sell highly complex cloud software products in complex and long enterprise sales processes, but will achieve large sales numbers and commissions in return. The entire Ganymede team will be ready to support your success, from engineering, to marketing, to the founders who you'll work very directly on a daily basis with to close sales.Our Principles
- Improving lives through better medicine: we’re intensely mission-focused, and are building a highly scalable business to make an impact on society.
- Kindness: we come from a future where all human beings are treated with dignity, inclusivity, and active empathy, so we apply that to ourselves first in how we hire and treat each other.
- Transparency: we are one team, and hold that openness is foundational to ensuring fairness, and that our actions tie to our shared mission.
- Accountability: we believe that trust is the basis for building anything substantial, and stems from our being accountable to ourselves and each other.
What we look for:
- 6+ years of experience in enterprise software sales to biotechs, pharma, or manufacturing (ideally SaaS)
- Deep relationships with multiple high-potential accounts
- Successful track record of closing 6-7 figure ARR deals and hitting or exceeding quotas in an enterprise sales role
- Ability to cultivate deep relationships with clients and develop strategic attack plans for key accounts
- Mentorship of junior colleagues and team-members to grow overall team and department sales
- Desire to improve software to accelerate medicine
- Highly competitive salary and equity as an early employee, along with industry-leading sales commissions
- Remote-first role and culture, with periodic reimbursed travel for the team to meet together.
- Unlimited PTO & sick days
- Excellent health benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision), life, and disability insurance
- Family leave (Maternity, Paternity, Medical, Caregiver)
- 150K-220K base, 400K+ OTE