Inside Sales Executive
South Florida based pharmaceutical company is currently seeking an enthusiastic, results driven Inside Sales Representative to sell pharmaceuticals to veterinary practices. You will interact on a daily basis with veterinary purchasing managers, and veterinarians.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
- Identify prospective customers by using leads in the CRM or leads from existing clients and attending trade shows, seminars or conferences
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales and report to Sales Director.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Discover and handle concerns from customers; whether customer complaint or product knowledge
- Maintain an organized calendar of accounts and leads to call on every day
- Make 60+ calls that equate to 2.5 hours or more of phone time.
- Strong retention of market insights and product knowledge
- Establish and deploy special sales activities.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Achieving monthly sales quotas and call time quotas
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent relevant experience
- 3+ Years of Strong Sales Experience with a proven track record of success
- Pharma or Veterinary experience preferred (but not required)
- Strong Organization Skills
- Experience in Tele-Sales
Powered by JazzHR